Asking for What PC game you play the most?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

dzonyfox2

League of legends... Been playing it since 2014 I think. The game seems fun and addicting to me. It is much better if you have friends who are playing it, you can team up, fight together, protect each other. I love teamplay and the roles in the game, everyone has its own function. You all start separately, and everyone fights for himself, but in the end, you are all together, teamfighting, trying to make a perfect harmony, a perfect combination of powers and moves. It seems a bit strategic to me, you have to use your brain, beside your gaming skills. Communication in the game is also great, beside the chat you have pings, which help you to communicate faster and easier while playing. I just enjoy it!
And what about you guys?

Icyflame

War Thunder - It's an online free-to-play WWII style combat game. I fly aircraft for all nations in their Arcade Battle mode, they also offer more difficult modes: Realistic and Simulator Battles. Nations are the US, Germany, Russia, Britain, Japan, Italy, and France.
Many players enjoy tank play as well, But I'm more into aircraft. Gaijin, the game creator, is also working on adding ships. I've been playing this game for about 3 years now. I've seen this game come along way with additions and upgrades every couple months or so. I recommend that you should try to play this game.

dzonyfox2

My best PC game is PS4 or soccer game. though for now i have not play this game for some time.

I love soccer games. I prefer PES. Maybe it doesn't have better graphics than the FIFA, but it has better gameplay, in my opinion off course. Some people prefer FIFA, tastes are different, I respect that. I love to play soccer games with my friends. We like to compete, to play against each other. Thay way it is much more interesting and fun.

neneth

Finding the best PC games is no easy task. There are, you may have noticed, quite a lot of them. From Steam games to… all those other platforms you love so much, there has never been more choice available to the discerning PC gamer.

So let us help. Below you’ll find our list of the best PC games you can play right now (before the shooting starts: this is not an ‘all-time greats’ round-up). We have tried to include a broad range of genres and have explained our picks using the medium of words. Whether you want to cruise around Blaine County in GTA V, explore a captivating abandoned house in What Remains of Edith Finch, or indulge in fantasy sex acts in the sublime The Witcher 3, these are the best PC games you can buy today…