Asking for How do you determine what your passion is?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

bphlover

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something is equivalent to your passion.

With this being said, how does one identify what he or she is passionate about? What is the line that separates a thing that you just like or enjoy doing from the thing that you are passionate about?

Share your opinions here!

dzonyfox2

In my opinion, when you have a passion for something, you can't stop thinking about it. Your passion is your motivation. It is not something that you just like or do, it is something you are crazy about! It is something you dream about. It is like your dreams come true. That is a passion.

GuestHu

There a few and lucky people who have found their passion when they were still a kid. Majority of the population are still in the state of finding what they really want to in their God-given life. Sometimes, trying everything by joining any job can help you find the passion or a career that makes you wake up excited. Just dare to try something new and probably that activity might ignite your passion to continue working on that chosen field.

Jelineex

Aside from the things that you love and enjoy to do. Passion is something that gives you direction and patience. You are always determined and find ways to fulfill whatever it takes. Failures doesn't matter but its a motivating tool to the best of your ability. It is only you can define what your heart desires and how you valued it.

Your passion is the reason you wake up in the morning, and just the thought of it can keep you up late with excitement. Passion can also be a quieter feeling of satisfaction, knowing you’re living life on your terms. However, not everyone knows exactly what his or her passion is right away.
If there’s already something you love doing, you’re ahead of the game. Now you just need to research the possibilities of making money from it.
Ask other people for ideas. See what others have discovered as their passions. Look all over the Internet for ideas.
The more possibilities you find, the more likely your chances of finding your true passion.

Paula7

You need to write a list of say 5 things you love doing most. If you could choose just one which would it be.?
You may have a bookshelf of books that lean towards one subject or a common theme. That could be your passion.

There may be one thing that makes your ears prick up when listening to the radio. The one subject that you can never get enough information about. Or you may be like me and have a number of passions and you need to find a way to incorporate them all into one. Or bring them together into one niche.

Your passion is what you think about, what you want to do, what you love, what you want to learn more about. What you surround yourself with. It is there you just need to recognise it.