Are you buying on credit this Christmas Season?

Kakashi2020

Most people splurge during the holidays. Spending hard earned money for Christmas Shopping sometimes could give you a big headache that would last the following year, more so if you bought a lot of stuff using your credit cards. What things have you bought or intend of buying on credit this Christmas Season?

Jelineex

No, I don't shop online especially using credit cards. I don't like using it since the interest are a bit high. It will only make me sad. I usually go to the store to purchase goods. I love to hold the things that I want to buy. I want to make sure that I bought the right goods without hassle. I don't want to be depended on using credit card because I might become an impulsive buyer. Since, I don't have to think on cash and pay later.

Martinsx

Why would one even spend to the extent of having to buy on credit during Christmas season is a question I can't seem to have any reasonable answer for because I see no need for such expenses as long as one plans his budgets well. Unless of course it's probably those that makes use of credit cards, then they are very well free to go on a credit spending spree.