Asking for Are Survey sites Profitable?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

kelvin235

Hi guys, since I have recently started to dig in some.. Any thoughts about survey sites? are they really profitable? Ever since I started it I have earn nothing to it. And I think it is just scam that the site owner will only benefit from it. What are your thoughts about this topic?

Rosekaizer

Answering surveys can earn small amount of money, and I think it is legit. I do some surveys , even I earn small amount it is still a money and they really pay. Just find and search reviews about the site survey you want to join before signing up so you can know if the site is legit or not.

Caguioa747

for me, yes. i have earned at least $100 on a year by just answering survey. the survey site that i was talking about is lifepoints or formerly known as Globaltestmarket.

jpk0007

Well, there are some very good survey site's like Global test market which have a good reputation and do pay well to there panel member's.However, Survey websites don't have a very high earning potential. Some websites have a very small amount of surveys available all the time. Some websites may also have problems with the payments of the work done. It's always better to check the online reviews and feedback before joining and working for a survey website.

blackmist

Surveys sites pay a good decent amount of money. The only problem is the umber of surveys you can participate. Most survey required a certain demographic location, if you are not from one of those country then there is a big chance that you will receive limited survey. Maybe mostly up to five surveys a week but it's not 100% that you can participate immediately, they will first need screen you before participating so there is still a 50-50 chance of participating.

Cathek

I am sure that you can get some money (depend on you and your situation there can be different results - for some survey you can get more points; for some less);

I would recommend these two:

HTML:
https://www.swagbucks.com/lp-savings-button?cmp=695&cxid=swagbuttonref&rb=48859863&extRefCmp=1&extRb=48859863

HTML:
https://www.univoxcommunity.com/Account/Join?ref=PI4EWtZx+SSXU42riCWMjg==&aid=3

You

Not all survey sites are like this. There are also many good sites that transfer your survey money to your account, just you have to do a thorough investigation about such sites. If you are perfect in doing a survey today then you can earn good money.

Andrijana15

In my experience you can't earn a big amount of money, but you can get some bonus cash. It's true that some of that sites are scam, but there are also legitimate ones. You need to check and search for review on the internet.

I also wrote about that, earlier today, just before your topic, you can read there. I don't know if I can post a link here, so feel free to send me a message, and I will send you links for some sites that I work for. Good luck.

My experience seems the same as yours. I have many survey sites I have registered with, but have not been able to make money from them.

But that shouldn't prompt me to say they are scams, because people are really earning from them.

Kakashi2020

There's a lot of Survey Sites out there and sadly there's a lot of scam sites on the net. So my suggestion to you is to Google for the legitimate sites and Google it again for scam reviews and commentary.

​​Can you earn from survey sites? The answer is Yes. You could earn some extra online income answering surveys.
​​​​I've been answering surveys for a couple of years now. I'm a regular respondent for 2 survey sites earning about $10 per month on each site. So that's $20 a month or $240 a year in my PayPal. Not much but it takes care of pizza bill.

Henrywrites

Hi guys, since I have recently started to dig in some.. Any thoughts about survey sites? are they really profitable? Ever since I started it I have earn nothing to it. And I think it is just scam that the site owner will only benefit from it. What are your thoughts about this topic?

Not a lot of them are paying as promised. You will earn a lot by writing, designing or getting involved in web programming than what we see with survey sites. So, I absolutely agree with you on that assertion.

astraherondale

Yes, I have earned from survey sites. I only got a few bucks though, or what they call as "beer money". Can't depend on it for my daily expenses. Some people had more luck in getting surveys, but that really depends on your demographic. One advice I received about paid surveys is that you have to subscribe to a lot of survey sites to maximize the number of surveys you can participate in, and that really helps because surveys come far and few in between. When you answer surveys, be truthful and consistent - that will help you score more surveys. Best of luck.

Martinsx

It's a scheme that allows you make extra money online by answering survey questions. It's just a side money to me, so I can't really depend on it full time.

Maybe when I feel less busy and want to turn the time I spend online into making money online, then I use survey sites to earn money.

Zeus20

No, it is not profitable because paid surveys has a very low rates, it is only helpful for those who have a lot of time and just want a past time to make money, but it is not helpful for those who have a family and expecting to have enough income through paid surveys. If you really want to earn enough, try online jobs it will surely give you a fair and square salary. But don't expect that it will be an easy work just like the paid surveys.

Martinsx

No, it is not profitable because paid surveys has a very low rates, it is only helpful for those who have a lot of time and just want a past time to make money, but it is not helpful for those who have a family and expecting to have enough income through paid surveys. If you really want to earn enough, try online jobs it will surely give you a fair and square salary. But don't expect that it will be an easy work just like the paid surveys.

No one can depend fully on earning money from survey websites because what you can earn is is never enough. Also with the surveys not always coming in 24/7, you have less chances to earn a decent amount of money. So, no one reasonable will depend on working on survey sites for a living.