Having Heart condition Because Energy Drinks

wallet

I used to buy one dose of energy drink in every morning but my heart didn't allow me and I had to give up on drinking, I saw that in my first days was very difficult probably I got addicted, now I am drinking a small coffee in the morning. I have visited a doctor and he said that my heart problems were cause by energy drink and I should not drink it in the future and I must give up on coffee as well.
Did any of you have a heart condition because of these drinks?

Rena

I have heard some people complained about energy drinks, but am not sure if one can have heart condition because of the drink.

But if it occurs to you stop taking that very brand energy drink and try something else. And don't forget to consult your Doctor, it's very important.

GuestHu

I never yet experienced that because I am still young but I am health conscious so I think I have less chance in acquiring that kind of condition. However, few of my friends faced that health consequences of their addiction in drinking energy drinks. They felt the pain in their kidneys so some of them surgically removed one kidney and learned to eat healthy foods.

Jelineex

We all know that energy drink has chemical component that may contribute health issues. Others are affected with acidity and sometimes it leads to diabetes. Because of its high sugar content. We need to be aware of what we eat and take. It is always better to choose nutritious food, exercise and sleep. Always choose a healthy lifestyle.

I don't think so energy drinks are great for us but yes now a days because there are too much participation of chemicals to every energy drink or soft drink so we can avoid this we can use some natural drinks like a mixture of lemons, salt sugar & water would be great for your health and also it will cover the quantity of Glucose in your body