Is Facebook in crises?

Martinsx

I saw a disturbing news online yesterday about the increased number of Facebook accounts that have been hacked recently and the toll was more than 50 million accounts.

This begs the question if the problem is from the social media system or from the part of most Facebook users. There are so many security measures to prevent one's account from being hacked but it seems like such security measures aren't enough.

What do you think about this?

jeffreyjose48

I saw a disturbing news online yesterday about the increased number of Facebook accounts that have been hacked recently and the toll was more than 50 million accounts.

This begs the question if the problem is from the social media system or from the part of most Facebook users. There are so many security measures to prevent one's account from being hacked but it seems like such security measures aren't enough.

Its unbelievable. For what reason are they doing this act? I believe there's a great reason why they are doing this. I think its still business or money making. They might be selling anti hacking system later on.

Martinsx

Its unbelievable. For what reason are they doing this act? I believe there's a great reason why they are doing this. I think its still business or money making. They might be selling anti hacking system later on.

I can't really say my friend what the cause of this increased hacks of users Facebook account is all about but I do know very well that it's becoming a great source of concern especially for people who are using the social media site for business and marketing campaigns purposes. It's seriously putting their businesses at risk.

Youngshark

Wooooow. This is worrying information. I think that this can be detrimental and it is no surprise that the company is having huge losses. I just hope that the damage will not spread to whatsapp. They own the comapny too and any hacking of whatsapp can be very critical.

mark86

I heard about the recent news regarding Facebook issues. I would say that Facebook has many lapses now and for sure the people who has Facebook account is on panic about it. The Facebook management should make sure that it would not happened again. We have a personal information that should keep in private.

Martinsx

Wooooow. This is worrying information. I think that this can be detrimental and it is no surprise that the company is having huge losses. I just hope that the damage will not spread to whatsapp. They own the comapny too and any hacking of whatsapp can be very critical.

After the data selling case of Facebook with Cambridge Analytical in US election, a lot of eyes have been on the operation of the social media site for long time now. Mark Zuckerberg had to answer to Senate on the issue of selling users data and he admitted its his fault. With this case of hacks, it's not something good for Facebook image.

Jelineex

I guess any famous site will always encounter security problem. No matter how careful they are. Those hackers is there to prove anyone that they can always destroy one's system at any cause. It maybe disturbing and alarming but we "users" should always be careful and responsible on trusting our private information.

Martinsx

I guess any famous site will always encounter security problem. No matter how careful they are. Those hackers is there to prove anyone that they can always destroy one's system at any cause. It maybe disturbing and alarming but we "users" should always be careful and responsible on trusting our private information.

You are absolutely correct with that assertion on any popular website being prone to security risks of hackers who are always in the business of trying to exploit any vulnerability they can find in the site.

I can very well remember how much cryptocurrency blockchain suffered constant hacks by criminals looking to steal from investors. It's always better to be very cautious with dealing with online sites .
​​

Youngshark

After the data selling case of Facebook with Cambridge Analytical in US election, a lot of eyes have been on the operation of the social media site for long time now. Mark Zuckerberg had to answer to Senate on the issue of selling users data and he admitted its his fault. With this case of hacks, it's not something good for Facebook image.

I agree as well once a company as big as facebook starts having integrity problems the people are definitely going to run away. It is very wrong to sell information that people have disclosed to be kept in secret. The case of hacks just proves their vulnerability which in turn makes them less trustworthy. I actually think that any site that is easily bypassed by hackers is no good with my information and I would never store my secrets in such.

iamoooookkkkk

Online Dating is one of the greatest things nowadays. Just imagine that we speak nowadays at these forums and communicate just sit a home. After thoughts like that i understood that i should try dating online,and first(and last