Working during the day or at Night

Neny

Good morning to you all.

When it comes to working, it's either you are scheduled to work during the day or at night. Some people actually prefer to work at night for certain reasons, while some cannot stay awake till 10:00 pm not to talk about staying awake to work all through the night, so they prefer day work hours.

What do you prefer? Working in the day or at night?

Martinsx

I prefer doing work during the day. Its time for me sleep on the night time. I have the energy to do things during the day. When evening comes my body would like to rest now. I believe work during the day is better.

Some people truly can't handle the stress that comes with working online or offline at night especially when such people aren't used to staying up awake late at night.

Normally, when one forces himself to stay up at night and not being used to it, there will always be cases of feeling dizzy, down and drowsy in the morning.

P

pamz

I have tried working in day and in night time, there are different pros and cons between this two. working in this two shift also depends on the current season in your country.
I would prefer working at night time here in my country if it is a rainy season. because it is easier to false sleep in day time if the environment is cold. I like working at night time because it is less traffic rather working in a regular working hours which will always take you longer hours going to your work and going home.
while I like working in day time because it is easier to fall sleep at night specially when it is dark. also when you work on a day you can have a great night beer out after work rather than drinking beer out on a noon.

Our body function in a daytime and must sleep in a night time and it is very difficult to work during night time to those people who have a night job because they usually sleep at night. But the work they have is night time so they need to adjust their body clock to be awake in the night and sleep in the morning. They can adjust their eating habits like eating breakfast in the evening, lunch at the midnight and dinner in the morning and sleep the whole day for them to have energy at night.

dzonyfox2

Our fragile body is designed to wake up during day time and rest at night time. But even though there is no sun and moon that tells us when to rise from sleep and fall asleep, we have this circadian rhythm that our body follows. If disrupted it can have undesirable health consequences such as eye bags, pimple outbreak, lethargy, and a weak immune system. But the human body is adaptable so we can alter our circadian rhythm. But I still prefer to work in the day time because I do not want to mess up my body clock.
I agree with you. Health is the most important thing in life. Circadian rhythm is really important for health. It is natural to be wake during the day and to sleep during the night. Our organisms are working that way. And that is not without a reason. Serious health issues can happen if you disturb circadian rhythm. That is the most important reason why I am studying during the day and not during the night.

GuestHu

Our fragile body is designed to wake up during day time and rest at night time. But even though there is no sun and moon that tells us when to rise from sleep and fall asleep, we have this circadian rhythm that our body follows. If disrupted it can have undesirable health consequences such as eye bags, pimple outbreak, lethargy, and a weak immune system. But the human body is adaptable so we can alter our circadian rhythm. But I still prefer to work in the day time because I do not want to mess up my body clock.

Martinsx

I prefer working during the day because I don't want to stay awake late at night. It is simply not healthy. And I do not want to harm my body. Also I prefer to study in the morning because in the morning I have the best concentration for studying. And if I would stay awake late at night I wouldn't be able to get up early next morning.

Most people who are studying will definitely prefer to work during the day time instead of night hours because of the importance of sleep and getting to school the following day. Experience has taught me how crucial it is to sleep at night because I almost passed out one in class as a result of stress and lack of sleep.

dzonyfox2

I prefer working during the day because I don't want to stay awake late at night. It is simply not healthy. And I do not want to harm my body. Also I prefer to study in the morning because in the morning I have the best concentration for studying. And if I would stay awake late at night I wouldn't be able to get up early next morning.

Martinsx

I work better in day time. I am more active and energetic. I am well motivated to work since my mind and body is well rested. I get to interact with people in much more lively and jolly manner. I can still work at night but I feel exhausted.

Most people are very comfortable with working online in the day time than at night. I can remember very well the first time I had to work at night, I couldn't complete all my work and fell asleep, I woke up in the morning on my laptop.

Jelineex

I work better in day time. I am more active and energetic. I am well motivated to work since my mind and body is well rested. I get to interact with people in much more lively and jolly manner. I can still work at night but I feel exhausted.

jeffreyjose48

I prefer doing work during the day. Its time for me sleep on the night time. I have the energy to do things during the day. When evening comes my body would like to rest now. I believe work during the day is better.

Martinsx

I prefer doing daytime normal 8-5 work than doing nighttime work. It's because my biological clock is intuned to daytime work. I feel week and somewhat disoriented whenever I'm doing work at night in the office. But if I'm at home, it feels comfortable doing nighttime and even post midnight work. Well that's if I'm working at home doing freelance jobs free from immediate time constraints.

Daytime work whether freelance work or any other kind of work seems to be more appropriate than working at night. I believe that God who created day and night, have a good reason for making the day time to be working hours and the night for rest. So, if you keep messing with the pattern it's definitely not going to be good mentally and physically for you. This is actually why I'm shifting my works to all be done during the day instead of at night.

Kakashi2020

I prefer doing daytime normal 8-5 work than doing nighttime work. It's because my biological clock is intuned to daytime work. I feel week and somewhat disoriented whenever I'm doing work at night in the office. But if I'm at home, it feels comfortable doing nighttime and even post midnight work. Well that's if I'm working at home doing freelance jobs free from immediate time constraints.

Martinsx

Normally, I would always prefer working online during the day but currently I'm having a hard time with my internet connection which is always not that strong during the day but only at night. So, as a result of this, I'm not having a good time working during the day anymore but only at night.

This night works have a huge toll on me because I have little time to sleep which is not good for my health. I'm trying to switch network for my internet access and hopefully it will solve my problem.
​​​​​​

​​​​

Inem

Since I'm working online more now,I prefer to work at night more since every where will he very calm and quiet and it will afford me the time to concentrate and be more focused.I.work still the early hours of the morning before sleeping.I have been following this routine for a while and I'm almost getting used to it now.

Rosekaizer

I usually working at night, because the.internet connection at night was fast rather than day time. I noticed that so whenever I accept a job I always preferred working on it at night.
I have to search on a job that is international for the time differences so I can do my work at night.

NesMarcos

I have been working from 18 to 20 hours in a day for almost 3 years now. I basically do not have any problems working any time of the day however I consider myself as an evening person because I can think better at night. I find night time more peaceful and better especially for freelancers like me. Moreover, ideas keep coming in my mind at night time because the environment is much more quiet than in the morning time.

R

Rita101

Please I don't joke with my night rest, I wouldn't consider working at night for any amount of money that is going to be paid by the company or firm. God that created night and made it a time for rest isn't foolish nor is he mad. In my book and from where stand, nights are meant to be used to sleep and not to work. So, I would prefer working during the day over working at night.

Martinsx

I don't have any problem working during the day or at night. I'm more of a night person if I look at myself closely. I tend to sleep very late on daily basis. Normally, it's around 3:00 am that I go to sleep every day and it still doesn't affect my days programs. So, I can comfortably work during the day or at night without having any problems.