Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working during the day or at Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffreyjose48 View Post
    I prefer doing work during the day. Its time for me sleep on the night time. I have the energy to do things during the day. When evening comes my body would like to rest now. I believe work during the day is better.
    Some people truly can't handle the stress that comes with working online or offline at night especially when such people aren't used to staying up awake late at night.

Normally, when one forces himself to stay up at night and not being used to it, there will always be cases of feeling dizzy, down and drowsy in the morning.

Comment

I work better in day time. I am more active and energetic. I am well motivated to work since my mind and body is well rested. I get to interact with people in much more lively and jolly manner. I can still work at night but I feel exhausted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelineex View Post
        I work better in day time. I am more active and energetic. I am well motivated to work since my mind and body is well rested. I get to interact with people in much more lively and jolly manner. I can still work at night but I feel exhausted.
        Most people are very comfortable with working online in the day time than at night. I can remember very well the first time I had to work at night, I couldn't complete all my work and fell asleep, I woke up in the morning on my laptop.

Comment

I prefer working during the day because I don't want to stay awake late at night. It is simply not healthy. And I do not want to harm my body. Also I prefer to study in the morning because in the morning I have the best concentration for studying. And if I would stay awake late at night I wouldn't be able to get up early next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by dzonyfox2 View Post
            I prefer working during the day because I don't want to stay awake late at night. It is simply not healthy. And I do not want to harm my body. Also I prefer to study in the morning because in the morning I have the best concentration for studying. And if I would stay awake late at night I wouldn't be able to get up early next morning.
            Most people who are studying will definitely prefer to work during the day time instead of night hours because of the importance of sleep and getting to school the following day. Experience has taught me how crucial it is to sleep at night because I almost passed out one in class as a result of stress and lack of sleep.

Comment

Our fragile body is designed to wake up during day time and rest at night time. But even though there is no sun and moon that tells us when to rise from sleep and fall asleep, we have this circadian rhythm that our body follows. If disrupted it can have undesirable health consequences such as eye bags, pimple outbreak, lethargy, and a weak immune system. But the human body is adaptable so we can alter our circadian rhythm. But I still prefer to work in the day time because I do not want to mess up my body clock.

Comment

Originally posted by GuestHu View Post
                Our fragile body is designed to wake up during day time and rest at night time. But even though there is no sun and moon that tells us when to rise from sleep and fall asleep, we have this circadian rhythm that our body follows. If disrupted it can have undesirable health consequences such as eye bags, pimple outbreak, lethargy, and a weak immune system. But the human body is adaptable so we can alter our circadian rhythm. But I still prefer to work in the day time because I do not want to mess up my body clock.
                I agree with you. Health is the most important thing in life. Circadian rhythm is really important for health. It is natural to be wake during the day and to sleep during the night. Our organisms are working that way. And that is not without a reason. Serious health issues can happen if you disturb circadian rhythm. That is the most important reason why I am studying during the day and not during the night.

Comment

Our body function in a daytime and must sleep in a night time and it is very difficult to work during night time to those people who have a night job because they usually sleep at night. But the work they have is night time so they need to adjust their body clock to be awake in the night and sleep in the morning. They can adjust their eating habits like eating breakfast in the evening, lunch at the midnight and dinner in the morning and sleep the whole day for them to have energy at night.

Comment

There is no differnce for me.
                    Cause i am free like a worker so i work when i want or need.

Comment

I have tried working in day and in night time, there are different pros and cons between this two. working in this two shift also depends on the current season in your country.
                      I would prefer working at night time here in my country if it is a rainy season. because it is easier to false sleep in day time if the environment is cold. I like working at night time because it is less traffic rather working in a regular working hours which will always take you longer hours going to your work and going home.
                      while I like working in day time because it is easier to fall sleep at night specially when it is dark. also when you work on a day you can have a great night beer out after work rather than drinking beer out on a noon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE