Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working during the day or at Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working during the day or at Night

Good morning to you all.

When it comes to working, it's either you are scheduled to work during the day or at night. Some people actually prefer to work at night for certain reasons, while some cannot stay awake till 10:00 pm not to talk about staying awake to work all through the night, so they prefer day work hours.

What do you prefer? Working in the day or at night?

I don't have any problem working during the day or at night. I'm more of a night person if I look at myself closely. I tend to sleep very late on daily basis. Normally, it's around 3:00 am that I go to sleep every day and it still doesn't affect my days programs. So, I can comfortably work during the day or at night without having any problems.

Comment

Please I don't joke with my night rest, I wouldn't consider working at night for any amount of money that is going to be paid by the company or firm. God that created night and made it a time for rest isn't foolish nor is he mad. In my book and from where stand, nights are meant to be used to sleep and not to work. So, I would prefer working during the day over working at night.

Comment

I have been working from 18 to 20 hours in a day for almost 3 years now. I basically do not have any problems working any time of the day however I consider myself as an evening person because I can think better at night. I find night time more peaceful and better especially for freelancers like me. Moreover, ideas keep coming in my mind at night time because the environment is much more quiet than in the morning time.

Comment

I usually working at night, because the.internet connection at night was fast rather than day time. I noticed that so whenever I accept a job I always preferred working on it at night.
          I have to search on a job that is international for the time differences so I can do my work at night.

Comment

Since I'm working online more now,I prefer to work at night more since every where will he very calm and quiet and it will afford me the time to concentrate and be more focused.I.work still the early hours of the morning before sleeping.I have been following this routine for a while and I'm almost getting used to it now.

Comment

Normally, I would always prefer working online during the day but currently I'm having a hard time with my internet connection which is always not that strong during the day but only at night. So, as a result of this, I'm not having a good time working during the day anymore but only at night.

This night works have a huge toll on me because I have little time to sleep which is not good for my health. I'm trying to switch network for my internet access and hopefully it will solve my problem.
              ​​​​​​

​​​​

Comment

I prefer doing daytime normal 8-5 work than doing nighttime work. It's because my biological clock is intuned to daytime work. I feel week and somewhat disoriented whenever I'm doing work at night in the office. But if I'm at home, it feels comfortable doing nighttime and even post midnight work. Well that's if I'm working at home doing freelance jobs free from immediate time constraints.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
                  I prefer doing daytime normal 8-5 work than doing nighttime work. It's because my biological clock is intuned to daytime work. I feel week and somewhat disoriented whenever I'm doing work at night in the office. But if I'm at home, it feels comfortable doing nighttime and even post midnight work. Well that's if I'm working at home doing freelance jobs free from immediate time constraints.
                  Daytime work whether freelance work or any other kind of work seems to be more appropriate than working at night. I believe that God who created day and night, have a good reason for making the day time to be working hours and the night for rest. So, if you keep messing with the pattern it's definitely not going to be good mentally and physically for you. This is actually why I'm shifting my works to all be done during the day instead of at night.

Comment

I prefer doing work during the day. Its time for me sleep on the night time. I have the energy to do things during the day. When evening comes my body would like to rest now. I believe work during the day is better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space

Trending

Collapse

• Martinsx
                      Is Facebook in crises?
                      Martinsx
                      I saw a disturbing news online yesterday about the increased number of Facebook accounts that have been hacked recently and the toll was more than 50...
                      10-01-2018, 01:48 PM
                      Collecting stamps
                      I am a stamp collector since I was a small child, I have over 2000 stamps until now and I am still collecting. I have tried to make my son have this hobby...
                      10-02-2018, 11:00 AM
                    • wallet
                      Having Heart condition Because Energy Drinks
                      wallet
                      I used to buy one dose of energy drink in every morning but my heart didn't allow me and I had to give up on drinking, I saw that in my first days was...
                      10-03-2018, 10:12 AM
                    Working...
                    X