Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is good enough as a starting salary?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is good enough as a starting salary?

The sole purpose of going to work for a firm or any company is to get salaries or wages either monthly or on weekly basis. Now, it's a general knowledge that not all jobs pays exactly the same amount of money as salaries or wages. Everything depends on the firm or company you are working for and the type of job you are doing in such establishment. Even in the same company, not everyone get the same amount of payroll at the end of the month or weekly.

So, in considering taking a new job in a firm or company, what amount of money would you consider to be appropriate as a starting salary which subject to change anytime in the future?

On an average note and depending on the kind of job which I'm doing in a firm or a company, I would be looking at a minimum of $300 upwards on monthly basis.

The economy is hard and with everything being so expensive, getting anything below $300 per month would be very difficult for me to cope and take care of all my responsibilities, bills and expenses. I would have said $500 per month but let me keep it logical with $300 per month.

Comment

Well it.depends on what kind of work are you doing. For me minimum wage is good for me, it's enough for me to buy what I needs. I'm a single and don't have yet my own family. Minimum wage can give my parents what they need and as long as I am happy with my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
        On an average note and depending on the kind of job which I'm doing in a firm or a company, I would be looking at a minimum of $300 upwards on monthly basis.

The economy is hard and with everything being so expensive, getting anything below $300 per month would be very difficult for me to cope and take care of all my responsibilities, bills and expenses. I would have said $500 per month but let me keep it logical with $300 per month.
        Exactly! You pointed out the basic reason one should look out for when considering one's starting salary for a job done on monthly basis. The situation of the world's economy isn't a funny development, it's a situation where the money you have earned can never be enough or even close to being enough to take care of one's responsibilities. So, it's paramount to have one's monthly income or daily wages to at least be increased by some good numbers in order to help cater for one's needs. A minimum of $300 looks good to me but if it can be increased, it would be a lot better.

Comment

In my honest opinion, I believe a starting salary for a first-time freelancer/online worker should be at least $3/hour. Considering that we are the ones who are paying for the electricity, internet, and tools we use such as laptops or desktops. Any amount below that would seem to be unfair. However, it will also depend on what type of work you do and the quality of work you can provide.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.

Trending

Collapse

• Martinsx
            Is Facebook in crises?
            Martinsx
            I saw a disturbing news online yesterday about the increased number of Facebook accounts that have been hacked recently and the toll was more than 50...
            10-01-2018, 01:48 PM
            Collecting stamps
            I am a stamp collector since I was a small child, I have over 2000 stamps until now and I am still collecting. I have tried to make my son have this hobby...
            10-02-2018, 11:00 AM
          • wallet
            Having Heart condition Because Energy Drinks
            wallet
            I used to buy one dose of energy drink in every morning but my heart didn't allow me and I had to give up on drinking, I saw that in my first days was...
            10-03-2018, 10:12 AM
          Working...
          X