How do you find motivation?

Kakashi2020

A life of a person is dictated by his actions and motivation is a general key factor to success. Some people are overly motivated while some seems problematic in finding motivation in their lives. How did you find or how do you find motivation?

wallet

I motivate myself thinking to my family, my wife and my kids give me the strength to do what I want and achieve my goals, I think that most of the people find motivation in the people who love, the others find motivation in their own character.

NerdIndeed

If I would rephrase the question, how do we get ourselves demotivated? And most times, the answer would be stress. For me, I get stressed a lot when I talk to toxic people, so I try to avoid that as much as possible.

Anyways, to get motivated, what I do is listen to techno music, drink coffee, and tell myself I need to work my ass off because I have a lot of things to do and a lot of bills to pay.

jaymish2

I always try to remember the reason why I'm doing something.When I have goals I write them down.There is a whole process where you write your goals down and the reason why you want to achieve them. I write them in a journal. I look at these goals first thing in the morning. I also listen to self development and motivational videos in the morning. As a person I want a good life, so I try to do tasks that get me closer to that new life. Every decision I make always comes back to that theme. I find this keeps me motivated when Im doing any task or activity. I think lack of motivation comes when you forget why you are doing something. That's why aligning yourself to certain goals everyday is the best thing you can do for motivation.

aryvvyra

My biggest motivation is always the REASON on why am i doing this? We live in a world were i always think that we have no other choice but to survive. We have no choice but to go to school to study so that we will have a better life in the future. We have no choice but to work hard when we have free time in order to eat three times a day. We have no choice but to work and study hard all of our life because we want to make and help our family to be happy be proud of us. Lastly, being afraid to fail motivates us to continue life even though there are time that we want to give up already.

Rosekaizer

I always think my parents to have a motivation in life. I always thinking them whenever I feel I down on what I am doing. They motivate me always so I thank them because they are always there to support me no matter what, they said that I can get through with all the challenges that I faced.

sampot

In life there is a problem or not,I do always think of my family to continue living. They are my motivation to be successful in all the challenges of my life.They also give hope in times in need and they are also the reason why I am now stable.

A

Anyone01

I quit contrasting accomplishments throughout my life and those of my neighbors. The attitude I make will never be as great, and the truth will never be as awful. There are numerous individuals who are greatly improved than me. The minute Ifeel myself, at that point I am free. Allowed to investigate. Allowed to pursue. Allowed to disregard what they do, and center around me. Thats is how I motivate myself.

dzonyfox2

My biggest motivation is my future. When I have to study, I always imagine how my future will be great. Every morning when I wake up, my first thoughts are about my future life. That helps me to study everyday a lot. Also, I find motivation in small things, everyday things, like food, music or a good movie. That helps me to stay on track.