Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Twitter Software to tweet more effectively.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 5 Twitter Software to tweet more effectively.

Twitter account increase tremendously for anyone that's able to make use of some of these twitter tools. These are some of the best twitter application to help users tweet more effectively.

List of twitter tools:

1. OfferPop: This application enables you to connect your Twitter fans with the means to access unique offers and content. In case you have an item to offer along with a group of followers that may be prospective customers, this may be a great tool to make them really feel loved (as well as growing their likelihood of converting).

2. GroupTweet: This software enables many people tweet through the same account, a good feature for anybody who tweets as part of a company. Many big companies, from ABC to College or university have start using this tool.

3. TweetDeck: This software, which can be use on web browser or desktop computer version, interfaces using the Twitter API to let people send and view tweets.

4. Twitrand: This particular application enables you to randomly choose winners for competitions you run using Twitter. If you are using giveaways or some other contests for a promotion on Twitter, this particular software will make from your work much easier.

5. CloudFlood: This program allows users offer a product on their website (such as, an e-book) in return to get a tweet or share. In case you need to make use of Twitter in order to increase rankings of your website or ecommerce website, CloudFlood could be a good app to use.

Is there any twitter app that didn't make the list? please use the comment below and share with us.
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

i have not try any of this twitter software, i will try GroupTweet and see how it works

Comment

I'm not a fan of twitter but I remember creating one just to follow my ultimate crush which is the vocalist of Paramore, Hayley Williams. I admit that this tips are awesome and somewhat effective but I've probably gonna use this tools or apps if I'm probably gonna be active on twitter someday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word J O B without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
      X