Does those that are successful with their music career belong to Illuminati

Inem

I read a lot about artist belonging to a group called Illuminati and that it one belong to this group or cult as an artist such a person becomes influential and rich.We are made to understand that most artists in the world that are successful belong to this group. Have you ever read and heard a thing like this?? What your thought on this?.

bernztein_22

I read a lot about artist belonging to a group called Illuminati and that it one belong to this group or cult as an artist such a person becomes influential and rich.We are made to understand that most artists in the world that are successful belong to this group. Have you ever read and heard a thing like this?? What your thought on this?.

I have heard and read about Illuminati and they say that most members are singers and actors. From what I read, they sold their souls to devils for fame, endless fame. Their symbol is a triangle with an eye in the middle. Well, I can't claim that it's true or not. We can't judge easily that successful artists are part of Illuminati. We shouldn't, because there are really those who have worked hard to be where they are now in a good and decent way.

Martinsx

I don't know much music career or Illuminati, even though I have read about them in passing, so I would not know much about the relationship between musician and Illuminati. It is true that some people say that successful musician like Jay-Z, Rihanna, Beyonce , Kenny West ,Chris Brown etc all belong to illuminate but there is no way of proving it.

Inem

I have heard and read about Illuminati and they say that most members are singers and actors. From what I read, they sold their souls to devils for fame, endless fame. Their symbol is a triangle with an eye in the middle. Well, I can't claim that it's true or not. We can't judge easily that successful artists are part of Illuminati. We shouldn't, because there are really those who have worked hard to be where they are now in a good and decent way.

Well,I don't think any one is judging them it just a way of seeking to know if truly they are in a group such as that and maybe their different activities involved.As you have tightly stated I think musicians are hard working people and I see them practice so hard before going on stage so I can't fault them in any way.