Asking for How long do you stay online

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Martinsx

With the advent of technology and it's advancement, people have turned to the use of online means to do a lot of things and there are lots of online jobs one can engage in.

Others uses the social media for fun and catching up with friends, and they stay online for hours doing all sorts of things.
How long do you stay online on daily basis?

L

Lissiel

I'm a freelancer online and I do tasks and jobs. I usually stay online 5-8 hours a day. But not every day, of course, I'm still a student and I'm going to graduate soon. I always get busy at school I stayed online for doing research. When I'm not busy I do my jobs online to earn extra income.

M

myka_empaces

I stayed online over 5 hours a day because I wanted to find jobs online sometimes I play games just to avoid being bored while waiting I play PUBG for fun 5 hours a day is not bad right? sometime I go to ranges 5 to 10 hours sometimes having fun with video games I really spend my time on gadgets now a days I really like them.

Martinsx

I generally stay online about 12-15 hours a day it's because I'm waiting for emails. But generally i only work online for 8 - 10 hours a day and it's on a broken schedule.

Working online for extended periods of time for me is not healthy and can take a toll on ones physical and mental health. Everything should be taken in moderation.

The truth is that working as a freelancer isn't easy as most people picture it to be especially when you have set up a high target for you to be making on monthly basis.

​​​​​So therefore, the higher the task that you nerd to cover online, the higher chances of staying online for too long. Unless you are a movie addict, then you are bound to stay online too long as well.

ion

Maybe two to three hours a day, depends on my mood. I'm just online every after work, before sleep. I'm not using my phone to get online, so most of the time, I'm using my desktop to browse the internet and do some extra activities to earn something.

Kakashi2020

The truth is that working as a freelancer isn't easy as most people picture it to be especially when you have set up a high target for you to be making on monthly basis.

​​​​​So therefore, the higher the task that you nerd to cover online, the higher chances of staying online for too long. Unless you are a movie addict, then you are bound to stay online too long as well.

Yep I'm a movie and anime addict, that's why I stay online even after I'm done with my work. I have several movie and anime groups and pages that I maintain about 2-3 hours a day.

Also i spend some time looking for new sites to make money in and that's another hour or 2 of testing sites.

J

jeniffer26

As for me, Internet is life. It was really helpful for those who is at work to get connected with others, to reach out for family abroad. I usually use internet everyday. I need to go online for some matter and I definitely surf the inter net the whole day.

I start my online thing by midday until midnight. I usually do my blogs and forum postings at different websites. This online/internet thing has revolutionized everything I guess because of its speed and variety oftopics and things that one can do: writing, blogging,posting, marketing, advertizing, etc. I couldn't imagine myself doing these things online a decade ago. Now, the internet has become a major part of life.

Martinsx

Yep I'm a movie and anime addict, that's why I stay online even after I'm done with my work. I have several movie and anime groups and pages that I maintain about 2-3 hours a day.

Also i spend some time looking for new sites to make money in and that's another hour or 2 of testing sites.

Haha, my fellow movie mate. I can stay awake till 3:00 am watching movies and wouldn't feel sleepy. This has been a part of my life for a while now and I don't think I'm going to be stopping it anytime soon. I don't use to fancy animation but currently I. I'm getting to develop good flair for it.

Dictator20

I stay online for atleast 10 to 15 hours a day its because I have to connect with my girlfriend, she always want to talk on me on messenger so I should be online for this long. But also I stay online because I wanna be updated whats happening in this world so it is positive for me to stay online I got a lot of benefits out of it. And did you even know that you can also earn on staying online? There is a lot of opportunities out there wake up make and make and make money brother always make a lots of it. Try to become a rich online try to search on what site you can earn there is a lot there.

Rosekaizer

It depends, when I have something work to do online, I stay online until I finish it. At night, I stay online until I get sleep, it was my daily routine everyday, because I do my job online, so I need to be active and updated always.

Kakashi2020

With the advent of technology and it's advancement, people have turned to the use of online means to do a lot of things and there are lots of online jobs one can engage in.

Others uses the social media for fun and catching up with friends, and they stay online for hours doing all sorts of things.
How long do you stay online on daily basis?

I generally stay online about 12-15 hours a day it's because I'm waiting for emails. But generally i only work online for 8 - 10 hours a day and it's on a broken schedule.

Working online for extended periods of time for me is not healthy and can take a toll on ones physical and mental health. Everything should be taken in moderation.

Lucy

I stay online for maybe 8 hours. I stay online for this long because of my job. I am working as a medical transcriptionist so mainly I often used the net on searching for medical terms. I also play online games, especially when I'm not busy and during my spare time.

NerdIndeed

I am online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I only get to be away with my laptop when I am sleeping, but I am still connected. After my full-time work, I go ahead and spend the extra time I have learning new stuff, or making some extra income. I am well aware that time is money, so I take advantage of it.

Martinsx

I am online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I only get to be away with my laptop when I am sleeping, but I am still connected. After my full-time work, I go ahead and spend the extra time I have learning new stuff, or making some extra income. I am well aware that time is money, so I take advantage of it.

If you are into full time freelancing, then you are most likely to spend 24 hours online but I don't think that it's really going to be possible being online 24/7 because you are definitely going to need some time out and cool off tension, pressure and stress.

But you're absolutely right about saying that time is money, so it's very important to try as much as possible to maximize one's daily 24 hours in a day to get the best out of it in making money.
​​​​​

A

Anyone01

As a freelance worker I am online about 8-10 hours a day using my desktop to do my jobs. After that the rest of my time spend on my smartphone doing some beermoney. I would say as a freelancer it is already part of our daily life to stay online.

Martinsx

As a freelance worker I am online about 8-10 hours a day using my desktop to do my jobs. After that the rest of my time spend on my smartphone doing some beermoney. I would say as a freelancer it is already part of our daily life to stay online.

When you get used to working online as a freelancer, spending hours online would be like spending minutes because you virtually have so much to do in a day that sometimes the 24 hours in a day might seem to not be enough for you to carry out all your tasks. I try to work based on priorities in order to take care of the most important things first.

dzonyfox2

I stay online about 3-4 hours a day. I don't stay long because I am a student, I am at college and I don't have that much time to spend on online activities. When I am online I try to earn some money with site like Postloop. Also I like to listen to music, to watch movies and to play online games like League of Legends. So I am spending my time online mostly for entertainment and to relax.

Martinsx

I stay online about 3-4 hours a day. I don't stay long because I am a student, I am at college and I don't have that much time to spend on online activities. When I am online I try to earn some money with site like Postloop. Also I like to listen to music, to watch movies and to play online games like League of Legends. So I am spending my time online mostly for entertainment and to relax.

Over the past few months since December 2018, Postloop went offline with 100% of all forums hosted on the website taken offline including the Postloop default forums, I had less to do online as it was just a few small sites that I have to visit on daily basis and make just 3 posts and go off.

dzonyfox2

Over the past few months since December 2018, Postloop went offline with 100% of all forums hosted on the website taken offline including the Postloop default forums, I had less to do online as it was just a few small sites that I have to visit on daily basis and make just 3 posts and go off.

I agree with you. In the past few months there are not too many active sites registered on Postloop. That is another reason for me for not spending too much time online in the last few months. But I am hoping that in the future it will be better.

neneth

For me, it varies from day-to-day. I do normally average between 8-14 hours a day though.

For most people out there, it depends on their work. Also depends on the internet connection they have at home.