Asking for How long do you stay online

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Martinsx

With the advent of technology and it's advancement, people have turned to the use of online means to do a lot of things and there are lots of online jobs one can engage in.

Others uses the social media for fun and catching up with friends, and they stay online for hours doing all sorts of things.
How long do you stay online on daily basis?

This is a very intriguing question actually because a lot of people nowadays spend their hours online until past midnight. I mean it's such a big online world that one could just surf till he drops dead asleep. My concern is not so much how long one stays online as how does one use this online thing. If many of us, right here and right now, are doing work then there is some purpose to it. There are many bloggers and the like who are now earning their living online. Truth to tell, I have never imagined anything like this in my whole life. It's such a new experience that can be overwhelming at times and we just have to put our feet on the ground. Remember, being online is not the end in itself. Like any other mediums, it must be used properly and for some good end.

With the advent of technology and it's advancement, people have turned to the use of online means to do a lot of things and there are lots of online jobs one can engage in.

Others uses the social media for fun and catching up with friends, and they stay online for hours doing all sorts of things.
How long do you stay online on daily basis?

I normally stay online for a couple of hours since I have a work online.

Some of my friends are asking me why do I stay online for so many hours without doing nothing.

I'm just saying that, that is my strategy in earning income for myself! They kept on asking me how do I earn money online or what are legit sites to earn money online. Since I can't recommend them something that can help them because I really know what are their capacity. Friends thingy.

Inem

I spend more time online now than before since I started earning bucks online.I just like the ease of making money online,just login your account ,do some available tasks and money is made one doesn't need to stress about traffic jam.So I'm really throwing myself into many sites and I spend more than 10 hours online daily.

Martinsx

I normally stay online for a couple of hours since I have a work online.

Some of my friends are asking me why do I stay online for so many hours without doing nothing.

I'm just saying that, that is my strategy in earning income for myself! They kept on asking me how do I earn money online or what are legit sites to earn money online. Since I can't recommend them something that can help them because I really know what are their capacity. Friends thingy.

it's always nice if you can find a way to use your time to make money online, it is a bad thing for someone to be idle and not do anything when there are so many opportunities one can earn money from working online and to anyone that is telling you that you're wasting your time ignore him for that you are doing something that is not useless with your time.

Martinsx

I spend more time online now than before since I started earning bucks online.I just like the ease of making money online,just login your account ,do some available tasks and money is made one doesn't need to stress about traffic jam.So I'm really throwing myself into many sites and I spend more than 10 hours online daily.

When I say that opportunity for someone to work online are many, you'll accomplish so many work online, there are so many survey sites that someone can work on for example swaggerbucks and prize rebel gives one opportunity to work online.

You can work online 24 hours if you can you can, you can stay 5 hours if you can but as long as you can be able to utilise this time and make money online it's definitely worth it.

it's always nice if you can find a way to use your time to make money online, it is a bad thing for someone to be idle and not do anything when there are so many opportunities one can earn money from working online and to anyone that is telling you that you're wasting your time ignore him for that you are doing something that is not useless with your time.

Agreed, I don't care about on what they are saying since I can have my own way to manage my time. I do enjoy working online and staying online at the same time, I'm earning extra income for me to paid my expenses in life. It's worth it to stay online if you have enough reason but if not? you're just wasting of time.

Kakashi2020

I'm online about 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, but it's not only work, half of the time I spend watching movies, playing games and searching for stuff.

Before I used to be online 24/7 but decided that it's not healthy so I cut the time in half. Nowadays I spend my offline time going try the mall, gym, cycling or just simply sleeping in the house.

Martinsx

Agreed, I don't care about on what they are saying since I can have my own way to manage my time. I do enjoy working online and staying online at the same time, I'm earning extra income for me to paid my expenses in life. It's worth it to stay online if you have enough reason but if not? you're just wasting of time.

If you listen to what people say, there is no way you are going to head to any positive direction, just try as much as you can to ignore them and focus on what you are doing and before you know it you are going to be successful. A lot of people will just talk and talk but will never give you any positive advice or suggestions or even recommendation that you can make money from but they will be very good at gossiping, ignore them and focus on your work and you will be able to have a very good success in your work.

Martinsx

I'm online about 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, but it's not only work, half of the time I spend watching movies, playing games and searching for stuff.

Before I used to be online 24/7 but decided that it's not healthy so I cut the time in half. Nowadays I spend my offline time going try the mall, gym, cycling or just simply sleeping in the house.

It is definitely not healthy to be online 24/7, i've tried it several times and it's not easy at all because by the end of the day all my eyes were paining me and I had a very serious headache. It's important to just find a way to schedule how you stay online, at least you can play games, you can watch movies, you can play songs to ease of stress of work then when you are relaxed and calm then you can focus on your work. I think that 12 hours a day is a very good time frame for someone to stay online.

If you listen to what people say, there is no way you are going to head to any positive direction, just try as much as you can to ignore them and focus on what you are doing and before you know it you are going to be successful. A lot of people will just talk and talk but will never give you any positive advice or suggestions or even recommendation that you can make money from but they will be very good at gossiping, ignore them and focus on your work and you will be able to have a very good success in your work.

Probably. I would choose the right path to go for especially if this path will gonna benefit me. I hate how people judge base on what they see or what they hear. That's why I chose to live a normal life. I am contented on what am I doing since I am benefited with this. I am comfortable on what I'm doing. I will just ignore things they are saying behind my back. Thanks for your advice!

Martinsx

Probably. I would choose the right path to go for especially if this path will gonna benefit me. I hate how people judge base on what they see or what they hear. That's why I chose to live a normal life. I am contented on what am I doing since I am benefited with this. I am comfortable on what I'm doing. I will just ignore things they are saying behind my back. Thanks for your advice!
​One thing I have come to know in life is that those people that tend to gossip about will never give you a penny to use and sort your problem, they will give a lot of time and attention to check out the things you do to find a way to gossip and make a bad name out of what you do but they will never find anything useful to do with their life. So I try as much as possible to ignore them and focus on my work because it is my success that speaks well for me and not what they say about me that matters.

Martinsx

This is a very intriguing question actually because a lot of people nowadays spend their hours online until past midnight. I mean it's such a big online world that one could just surf till he drops dead asleep. My concern is not so much how long one stays online as how does one use this online thing. If many of us, right here and right now, are doing work then there is some purpose to it. There are many bloggers and the like who are now earning their living online. Truth to tell, I have never imagined anything like this in my whole life. It's such a new experience that can be overwhelming at times and we just have to put our feet on the ground. Remember, being online is not the end in itself. Like any other mediums, it must be used properly and for some good end.

You are very correct my friend, I can tell you that I cannot remember the last time I slept around 12 a.m. It's practically from 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. that I go to sleep, I can stay I wake up all night doing one work or another, although most time in the night is when I used to have clear head, so that's why I'm normally work in the night but I always try to sleep during the day and it helps me out when I'm awake at night.

bernztein_22

I stay online for half a day. I only stop if I have to sleep and eat. LOL. Why? Because my main job requires me to stay online for full 8 hours. After my shift, I check my social media accounts (facebook, instagram and twitter) just to see updates from my friends and relatives. I also have online jobs aside from my main job. During my rest days, I focus less online. I make sure to treat myself; do some shopping, massage, go to church, etc. I'd say it's sometimes exhausting to stay online for several hours.

Martinsx

I stay online for half a day. I only stop if I have to sleep and eat. LOL. Why? Because my main job requires me to stay online for full 8 hours. After my shift, I check my social media accounts (facebook, instagram and twitter) just to see updates from my friends and relatives. I also have online jobs aside from my main job. During my rest days, I focus less online. I make sure to treat myself; do some shopping, massage, go to church, etc. I'd say it's sometimes exhausting to stay online for several hours.

If your full time job is an online job , then there is no way you can not spend a lot of time being online doing one kind of thing or another. It's for those that have other jobs and are still combining it with doing online job. So you have to find a way to position yourself and do the two.

bernztein_22

If your full time job is an online job , then there is no way you can not spend a lot of time being online doing one kind of thing or another. It's for those that have other jobs and are still combining it with doing online job. So you have to find a way to position yourself and do the two.

Well, if there's a will there is always a way. Time management is the key. You cannot tell someone that something is impossible if he has actually done it. In my case, I managed and still managing to do both during specific time of a day. My "other" online jobs do not require me to check them everyday anyway so I only open them during my free time.

Martinsx

Well, if there's a will there is always a way. Time management is the key. You cannot tell someone that something is impossible if he has actually done it. In my case, I managed and still managing to do both during specific time of a day. My "other" online jobs do not require me to check them everyday anyway so I only open them during my free time.

I completely understand that and I do agree with you on this as well. Finding a good way to manage one's time is the most convenient way to keep up with handling all one's online business task but once you fail in managing your time well, you can be rest assured that you will end up wasting a lot of valuable time that would have earned you a good fortune if you had used your time well.

MittensFX

Actually a lot to be honest.I stay up for about more than 6 hours daily.
Finding jobs and completing ones will take me just a third of the time I spend.Than I like to catch up as you said on social media.
Sometimes I even play video games so i stay even longer.

K

kim21

Well with the smartest mobiles now most people are online everytime with Whatsapp and Facebook just depends how much time they spend. Too much use of Social media is really bad everyone should care about that. Try not spending more than 8hrs a day including your work time.

Chima.k

Your are right kim21 Facebook and Whatsapp have made people to be online at all time. Because they are the most use mobile app at the moment. But can you really stay away from whatsapp for good 8 hours?I cant't really stay away from whatsapp for 8hours that just too much.