Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you stay online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK How long do you stay online

With the advent of technology and it's advancement, people have turned to the use of online means to do a lot of things and there are lots of online jobs one can engage in.

Others uses the social media for fun and catching up with friends, and they stay online for hours doing all sorts of things.
    How long do you stay online on daily basis?

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
    With the advent of technology and it's advancement, people have turned to the use of online means to do a lot of things and there are lots of online jobs one can engage in.

Others uses the social media for fun and catching up with friends, and they stay online for hours doing all sorts of things.
    How long do you stay online on daily basis?
    I normally stay online for a couple of hours since I have a work online.

Some of my friends are asking me why do I stay online for so many hours without doing nothing.

I'm just saying that, that is my strategy in earning income for myself! They kept on asking me how do I earn money online or what are legit sites to earn money online. Since I can't recommend them something that can help them because I really know what are their capacity. Friends thingy.

Comment

I spend more time online now than before since I started earning bucks online.I just like the ease of making money online,just login your account ,do some available tasks and money is made one doesn't need to stress about traffic jam.So I'm really throwing myself into many sites and I spend more than 10 hours online daily.

Comment

Originally posted by superman2727 View Post

I normally stay online for a couple of hours since I have a work online.

Some of my friends are asking me why do I stay online for so many hours without doing nothing.

I'm just saying that, that is my strategy in earning income for myself! They kept on asking me how do I earn money online or what are legit sites to earn money online. Since I can't recommend them something that can help them because I really know what are their capacity. Friends thingy.
        it's always nice if you can find a way to use your time to make money online, it is a bad thing for someone to be idle and not do anything when there are so many opportunities one can earn money from working online and to anyone that is telling you that you're wasting your time ignore him for that you are doing something that is not useless with your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
          I spend more time online now than before since I started earning bucks online.I just like the ease of making money online,just login your account ,do some available tasks and money is made one doesn't need to stress about traffic jam.So I'm really throwing myself into many sites and I spend more than 10 hours online daily.
          When I say that opportunity for someone to work online are many, you'll accomplish so many work online, there are so many survey sites that someone can work on for example swaggerbucks and prize rebel gives one opportunity to work online.

You can work online 24 hours if you can you can, you can stay 5 hours if you can but as long as you can be able to utilise this time and make money online it's definitely worth it.

Comment

it's always nice if you can find a way to use your time to make money online, it is a bad thing for someone to be idle and not do anything when there are so many opportunities one can earn money from working online and to anyone that is telling you that you're wasting your time ignore him for that you are doing something that is not useless with your time.
            Agreed, I don't care about on what they are saying since I can have my own way to manage my time. I do enjoy working online and staying online at the same time, I'm earning extra income for me to paid my expenses in life. It's worth it to stay online if you have enough reason but if not? you're just wasting of time.

Comment

I'm online about 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, but it's not only work, half of the time I spend watching movies, playing games and searching for stuff.

Before I used to be online 24/7 but decided that it's not healthy so I cut the time in half. Nowadays I spend my offline time going try the mall, gym, cycling or just simply sleeping in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by superman2727 View Post

Agreed, I don't care about on what they are saying since I can have my own way to manage my time. I do enjoy working online and staying online at the same time, I'm earning extra income for me to paid my expenses in life. It's worth it to stay online if you have enough reason but if not? you're just wasting of time.
                If you listen to what people say, there is no way you are going to head to any positive direction, just try as much as you can to ignore them and focus on what you are doing and before you know it you are going to be successful. A lot of people will just talk and talk but will never give you any positive advice or suggestions or even recommendation that you can make money from but they will be very good at gossiping, ignore them and focus on your work and you will be able to have a very good success in your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
                  I'm online about 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, but it's not only work, half of the time I spend watching movies, playing games and searching for stuff.

Before I used to be online 24/7 but decided that it's not healthy so I cut the time in half. Nowadays I spend my offline time going try the mall, gym, cycling or just simply sleeping in the house.
                  It is definitely not healthy to be online 24/7, i've tried it several times and it's not easy at all because by the end of the day all my eyes were paining me and I had a very serious headache. It's important to just find a way to schedule how you stay online, at least you can play games, you can watch movies, you can play songs to ease of stress of work then when you are relaxed and calm then you can focus on your work. I think that 12 hours a day is a very good time frame for someone to stay online.

Comment

If you listen to what people say, there is no way you are going to head to any positive direction, just try as much as you can to ignore them and focus on what you are doing and before you know it you are going to be successful. A lot of people will just talk and talk but will never give you any positive advice or suggestions or even recommendation that you can make money from but they will be very good at gossiping, ignore them and focus on your work and you will be able to have a very good success in your work.
                    Probably. I would choose the right path to go for especially if this path will gonna benefit me. I hate how people judge base on what they see or what they hear. That's why I chose to live a normal life. I am contented on what am I doing since I am benefited with this. I am comfortable on what I'm doing. I will just ignore things they are saying behind my back. Thanks for your advice!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space