What mobile phone you are using?

I am now using an ios phone which is an iPhone. I guess iPhone is more reliable in terms of speed and the performance. The quickly reaction of iPhone makes me more amazed and most of the apps are working properly compared to other phones I know.

What are your suggestions based on your experiences with your mobile phone?

Naresh Kumar

I always prefer android phone, currently using Samsung j7 pro really wonderful the best part of this is pic quality and sound quality that is why I bought it. it's easy to use the functionality is very simple a newbie can use it without any problem. that's why my first choice is Samsung. Whenever I purchase a new phone I check 2-3 things its 1. image quality, its 2. sound quality and 3. battery backup. that is things everybody should keep in mind while purchasing.

P

pamz

I have experience using iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung and xiaomi mobile phones. each has it's own pros and cons.
iPhone is a good phone.. I has a good specs, user friendly and good quality of camera.. I remember before they are always ahead in creating new innovation in camera, also very safe from malicious virus that can be get when you visited unprotected sites, although the problem I got with my iPhone device is 1st battery becomes faster to drain and 2nd screen errors.
as for black berry it is also a quality phone but preferred for business and not for heavy application users.
Samsung is also a user friendly and good quality phone but as it goes the price also goes higher and higher.
I am currently a xiaomi user, quality wise it is not slacking, almost but not same as iPhone or Samsung alike but more in a convenient price.

Jelineex

Just the past few weeks, I called it an end to my Samsung Galaxy J7 and purchased S10 pro. It's indeed a great smartphone by the Samsung galaxy production team. I'm really looking forward to having a great time using the smartphone for all my online needs.

That's nice to know you invested on a good looking phones with a good price tag. I am sure it has best performance from camera to its software. There have been a lot of phone innovation that sometimes confused the customer. However, it is always better to purchase a gadget that fit our needs. So enjoy and have fun with your new toy. Cheers!

I am currently using oppo F7 and this is the amazing phone for me. Equipped with a 16MP rear camera and 25MP front camera. It is very good so I keep vivid off to stay real.. I find the face detection and fingerprint feature as very innovative, I can use index finger or face detection for easy unlocking. The screenshot feature using 3 fingers is great when it comes to videos and it helps me a lot in my activity reports.

Jelineex

I am using Xioami Redmi 4x. It's an android phone which looks like an iPhone. I am an android user since birth and haven't owned an iOS device yet. This phone is great for gaming. I play ML, AOV and ROS using this phone and it works so smooth. It's also much more affordable than an iPhone and other android devices.

I've seen reviews on Xiaomi's phone. It's product has been competing well with other known brands. It has a good quality at a cheaper price. Product updates are fast too. I also notice the clarity and quality of the phone camera. Although the speed and graphics performance aren't that great compared to IOS but it's still a good phone choice.

GuestHu

Currently, I am using a Cloudfone because that was what my Mother could afford to buy last Christmas. But I despised the poor quality of the lens of my camera. It could not take pictures in high-definition. So I am planning to earn money to buy a phone that has an 8 mega pixels camera. With that kind of quality, I do not have to struggle in finding the right angle that makes the notes pictured readable

Kella Topez

I am currently using an Infinix,Hot Note to be precised,its an amazing phone,i recommend it fr everyone, give it a trial...... . Its also not too Expensive,very affordable for all.......... It comes with also amazing features and is also fast in downloading, speed accuracy is wonderful, camera is so coooooooooolllllll

Martinsx

Just the past few weeks, I called it an end to my Samsung Galaxy J7 and purchased S10 pro. It's indeed a great smartphone by the Samsung galaxy production team. I'm really looking forward to having a great time using the smartphone for all my online needs.

dzonyfox2

Currently I have LG K10. I have always used android phones. Never had an Iphone. I wanted to have an Iphone, but they always had a higher price than the android phones. I am satisfied with my current phone. Maybe it is not the best android phone on the current market, but for the price I paid, I got more than I have expected. This phone is more than enough to me. I have bought it about 1 year ago and I still don't need a better phone.

Rosekaizer

I'm using Huawei phone right now and all I can say it is a nice phone, I enjoyed using it. Its not hang and log, clear camera and good quality of speaker. I'm using this for almost one year and I am satisfied using it.

Dictator20

I got a asus zenfone 5, it is already 5 years since I bought it and it is still works fine aside from the battery and the rest goes well. Asus has good in everything for me, frome the Portable computer, laptop, to phones they always release a good one. Specially if you are a gamer you should try this asus products, I am not a paid promoter but I want to promote them because I already proven it to my self for many times already. So if you want to buy a worthy gadgets you can try asus products you will not get dis appointed. This is just my point of view.

J

jeniffer26

I am using Vivo Y79 and I think it was okay. But as for the time of its use will not be as long as Samsung, Iphone or Oppo. It has a good camera unlike samsung front camera. I am starting to love android phones since I used Iphone for a very long time.

daisy

I'm using at Samsung J7pro, And for me It was okay I like to use iPhone but I can't afford to buy that. But for me, I'm satisfied to use my Samsung J7pro and I really like it, And I was too easy to download to Android you could simply share to the other android user. Unlike the apple. It was hard to share there flies and apps you need to straight download it,

Im_a_morena

I have been using a Samsung android phone for quite some time now. I am very much happy with it. I have considered some factors and advantages before I decided to stick to using this kind. Android phones are very user friendly that enables me to use it to the limit. It is also affordable unlike ios phones. I don't think I need to buy so very expensive phones because what really matters for me is being comfortable using it.

Xperia Z5 Premium.Its not the best phone to be honest.For the price I paid its really not worth it.
I recommend you guys stay away from Sony and Xperia phones in general.The phone heats up fast,battery life isn't the best and after a year of usage it begins to lag.

Woah, I'm not familiar with Sony and Xperia phones. I don't know about their specifications and performance when it comes to mobile phones. I've never had Sony phones since then, but I guess they are long lasting phones just like what you have said. I think it is a good android phone but it will lag sooner. Thanks for sharing!
I am using Xioami Redmi 4x. It's an android phone which looks like an iPhone. I am an android user since birth and haven't owned an iOS device yet. This phone is great for gaming. I play ML, AOV and ROS using this phone and it works so smooth. It's also much more affordable than an iPhone and other android devices.

What is the manufacturer of Xioami phones? I only heard that from my one friend because as far as I know, that's the same phone he bought. Yeah you're right, I've read some reviews telling that Xioami phones are good for playing mobile games since its ram is high unlike other android phones. They have the capacity to play games like AOV and Mobile legends, also the RoS and PUBG mobile.
I haven't used an iPhone before, so I have got no clue about the features that it comes with. Although, I never expected anything less from the phone company with putting incredible features on Apple products, because when you look at the cost of one iPhone, then it's quality must be different.

I admit the Apple phones are more expensive compared to android devices but I'm really satisfied on its performance and speed plus the security given to the user, I love how Apple manage things up in order to give their customers the satisfaction they wanted. That's the reason why I'm more of a iOS phone than android even though android can download games anywhere but it's not safe at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

ion

I'm currently using IOS and Samsung, and I'm much more satisfy with the IOS, it's really smooth to use, the security also is great, the camera and its really fast. The good thing about android is almost all of the applications are applicable to android, and if you want to root your android to install more apps, its very easy to do that.

Martinsx

Nice point of view, that's nice since Android devices doesn't give you any errors or problems about using them. It's nice that you're comfortable with it. I'm just pointing about the security given by apple to make users feel more secured especially in public places. You can shut down your phone anytime and delete all the content in just a single click and makes your iOS phone useless.

I haven't used an iPhone before, so I have got no clue about the features that it comes with. Although, I never expected anything less from the phone company with putting incredible features on Apple products, because when you look at the cost of one iPhone, then it's quality must be different.