Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile phone you are using?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superman2727
    started a topic What mobile phone you are using?

What mobile phone you are using?

I am now using an ios phone which is an iPhone. I guess iPhone is more reliable in terms of speed and the performance. The quickly reaction of iPhone makes me more amazed and most of the apps are working properly compared to other phones I know.

What are your suggestions based on your experiences with your mobile phone?

• Fecoms
    commented on 's reply
    I think other phone product are also doing great. iPhone is good but Techno and Infinix makes good product also.

• iamoooookkkkk
    replied
    Iphone 6s but i need some more powerful device,do you have some advices???

Leave a comment:

• Jelineex
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
    Just the past few weeks, I called it an end to my Samsung Galaxy J7 and purchased S10 pro. It's indeed a great smartphone by the Samsung galaxy production team. I'm really looking forward to having a great time using the smartphone for all my online needs.
    That's nice to know you invested on a good looking phones with a good price tag. I am sure it has best performance from camera to its software. There have been a lot of phone innovation that sometimes confused the customer. However, it is always better to purchase a gadget that fit our needs. So enjoy and have fun with your new toy. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Catherine Acorda-Mapalo
    replied
    I am currently using oppo F7 and this is the amazing phone for me. Equipped with a 16MP rear camera and 25MP front camera. It is very good so I keep vivid off to stay real.. I find the face detection and fingerprint feature as very innovative, I can use index finger or face detection for easy unlocking. The screenshot feature using 3 fingers is great when it comes to videos and it helps me a lot in my activity reports.

Leave a comment:

• Jelineex
    replied
    Originally posted by bernztein_22 View Post

I am using Xioami Redmi 4x. It's an android phone which looks like an iPhone. I am an android user since birth and haven't owned an iOS device yet. This phone is great for gaming. I play ML, AOV and ROS using this phone and it works so smooth. It's also much more affordable than an iPhone and other android devices.
    I've seen reviews on Xiaomi's phone. It's product has been competing well with other known brands. It has a good quality at a cheaper price. Product updates are fast too. I also notice the clarity and quality of the phone camera. Although the speed and graphics performance aren't that great compared to IOS but it's still a good phone choice.

Leave a comment:

• GuestHu
    replied
    Currently, I am using a Cloudfone because that was what my Mother could afford to buy last Christmas. But I despised the poor quality of the lens of my camera. It could not take pictures in high-definition. So I am planning to earn money to buy a phone that has an 8 mega pixels camera. With that kind of quality, I do not have to struggle in finding the right angle that makes the notes pictured readable

Leave a comment:

• Kella Topez
    replied
    I am currently using an Infinix,Hot Note to be precised,its an amazing phone,i recommend it fr everyone, give it a trial...... . Its also not too Expensive,very affordable for all.......... It comes with also amazing features and is also fast in downloading, speed accuracy is wonderful, camera is so coooooooooolllllll

Leave a comment:

• Martinsx
    replied
    Just the past few weeks, I called it an end to my Samsung Galaxy J7 and purchased S10 pro. It's indeed a great smartphone by the Samsung galaxy production team. I'm really looking forward to having a great time using the smartphone for all my online needs.

Leave a comment:

• dzonyfox2
    replied
    Currently I have LG K10. I have always used android phones. Never had an Iphone. I wanted to have an Iphone, but they always had a higher price than the android phones. I am satisfied with my current phone. Maybe it is not the best android phone on the current market, but for the price I paid, I got more than I have expected. This phone is more than enough to me. I have bought it about 1 year ago and I still don't need a better phone.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.