What mobile phone you are using?

I am now using an ios phone which is an iPhone. I guess iPhone is more reliable in terms of speed and the performance. The quickly reaction of iPhone makes me more amazed and most of the apps are working properly compared to other phones I know.

What are your suggestions based on your experiences with your mobile phone?

bernztein_22

I am now using an ios phone which is an iPhone. I guess iPhone is more reliable in terms of speed and the performance. The quickly reaction of iPhone makes me more amazed and most of the apps are working properly compared to other phones I know.

What are your suggestions based on your experiences with your mobile phone?

I am using Xioami Redmi 4x. It's an android phone which looks like an iPhone. I am an android user since birth and haven't owned an iOS device yet. This phone is great for gaming. I play ML, AOV and ROS using this phone and it works so smooth. It's also much more affordable than an iPhone and other android devices.

MittensFX

Xperia Z5 Premium.Its not the best phone to be honest.For the price I paid its really not worth it.
I recommend you guys stay away from Sony and Xperia phones in general.The phone heats up fast,battery life isn't the best and after a year of usage it begins to lag.

I have always loved used Android devices over iOS devices because of the cost of purchasing a new iPhone. Android phones has served me better so well that I have no reason to look elsewhere for another kind of brand. Currently, I'm making use of Samsung Galaxy J7 and Tecno Camon 8. These two devices has been extremely helpful with all my jobs.

Nice point of view, that's nice since Android devices doesn't give you any errors or problems about using them. It's nice that you're comfortable with it. I'm just pointing about the security given by apple to make users feel more secured especially in public places. You can shut down your phone anytime and delete all the content in just a single click and makes your iOS phone useless.

Martinsx

I have always loved used Android devices over iOS devices because of the cost of purchasing a new iPhone. Android phones has served me better so well that I have no reason to look elsewhere for another kind of brand. Currently, I'm making use of Samsung Galaxy J7 and Tecno Camon 8. These two devices has been extremely helpful with all my jobs.