Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile phone you are using?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using Vivo Y79 and I think it was okay. But as for the time of its use will not be as long as Samsung, Iphone or Oppo. It has a good camera unlike samsung front camera. I am starting to love android phones since I used Iphone for a very long time.

Comment

I got a asus zenfone 5, it is already 5 years since I bought it and it is still works fine aside from the battery and the rest goes well. Asus has good in everything for me, frome the Portable computer, laptop, to phones they always release a good one. Specially if you are a gamer you should try this asus products, I am not a paid promoter but I want to promote them because I already proven it to my self for many times already. So if you want to buy a worthy gadgets you can try asus products you will not get dis appointed. This is just my point of view.

Comment

I always prefer android phone, currently using Samsung j7 pro really wonderful the best part of this is pic quality and sound quality that is why I bought it. it's easy to use the functionality is very simple a newbie can use it without any problem. that's why my first choice is Samsung. Whenever I purchase a new phone I check 2-3 things its 1. image quality, its 2. sound quality and 3. battery backup. that is things everybody should keep in mind while purchasing.

Comment

I'm using Huawei phone right now and all I can say it is a nice phone, I enjoyed using it. Its not hang and log, clear camera and good quality of speaker. I'm using this for almost one year and I am satisfied using it.

Comment

Currently I have LG K10. I have always used android phones. Never had an Iphone. I wanted to have an Iphone, but they always had a higher price than the android phones. I am satisfied with my current phone. Maybe it is not the best android phone on the current market, but for the price I paid, I got more than I have expected. This phone is more than enough to me. I have bought it about 1 year ago and I still don't need a better phone.

Comment

Just the past few weeks, I called it an end to my Samsung Galaxy J7 and purchased S10 pro. It's indeed a great smartphone by the Samsung galaxy production team. I'm really looking forward to having a great time using the smartphone for all my online needs.

Comment

I am currently using an Infinix,Hot Note to be precised,its an amazing phone,i recommend it fr everyone, give it a trial...... . Its also not too Expensive,very affordable for all.......... It comes with also amazing features and is also fast in downloading, speed accuracy is wonderful, camera is so coooooooooolllllll

Comment

Currently, I am using a Cloudfone because that was what my Mother could afford to buy last Christmas. But I despised the poor quality of the lens of my camera. It could not take pictures in high-definition. So I am planning to earn money to buy a phone that has an 8 mega pixels camera. With that kind of quality, I do not have to struggle in finding the right angle that makes the notes pictured readable

Comment

Originally posted by bernztein_22 View Post

I am using Xioami Redmi 4x. It's an android phone which looks like an iPhone. I am an android user since birth and haven't owned an iOS device yet. This phone is great for gaming. I play ML, AOV and ROS using this phone and it works so smooth. It's also much more affordable than an iPhone and other android devices.
                    I've seen reviews on Xiaomi's phone. It's product has been competing well with other known brands. It has a good quality at a cheaper price. Product updates are fast too. I also notice the clarity and quality of the phone camera. Although the speed and graphics performance aren't that great compared to IOS but it's still a good phone choice.

Comment

I am currently using oppo F7 and this is the amazing phone for me. Equipped with a 16MP rear camera and 25MP front camera. It is very good so I keep vivid off to stay real.. I find the face detection and fingerprint feature as very innovative, I can use index finger or face detection for easy unlocking. The screenshot feature using 3 fingers is great when it comes to videos and it helps me a lot in my activity reports.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

The opposite of Girl?