Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

 

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...
 

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...
 

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

...
 

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...
 

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile phone you are using?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What mobile phone you are using?

    I am now using an ios phone which is an iPhone. I guess iPhone is more reliable in terms of speed and the performance. The quickly reaction of iPhone makes me more amazed and most of the apps are working properly compared to other phones I know.

    What are your suggestions based on your experiences with your mobile phone?

    #2
    I have always loved used Android devices over iOS devices because of the cost of purchasing a new iPhone. Android phones has served me better so well that I have no reason to look elsewhere for another kind of brand. Currently, I'm making use of Samsung Galaxy J7 and Tecno Camon 8. These two devices has been extremely helpful with all my jobs.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
      I have always loved used Android devices over iOS devices because of the cost of purchasing a new iPhone. Android phones has served me better so well that I have no reason to look elsewhere for another kind of brand. Currently, I'm making use of Samsung Galaxy J7 and Tecno Camon 8. These two devices has been extremely helpful with all my jobs.
      Nice point of view, that's nice since Android devices doesn't give you any errors or problems about using them. It's nice that you're comfortable with it. I'm just pointing about the security given by apple to make users feel more secured especially in public places. You can shut down your phone anytime and delete all the content in just a single click and makes your iOS phone useless.

      Comment


        #4
        Xperia Z5 Premium.Its not the best phone to be honest.For the price I paid its really not worth it.
        I recommend you guys stay away from Sony and Xperia phones in general.The phone heats up fast,battery life isn't the best and after a year of usage it begins to lag.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by superman2727 View Post
          I am now using an ios phone which is an iPhone. I guess iPhone is more reliable in terms of speed and the performance. The quickly reaction of iPhone makes me more amazed and most of the apps are working properly compared to other phones I know.

          What are your suggestions based on your experiences with your mobile phone?
          I am using Xioami Redmi 4x. It's an android phone which looks like an iPhone. I am an android user since birth and haven't owned an iOS device yet. This phone is great for gaming. I play ML, AOV and ROS using this phone and it works so smooth. It's also much more affordable than an iPhone and other android devices.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by superman2727 View Post

            Nice point of view, that's nice since Android devices doesn't give you any errors or problems about using them. It's nice that you're comfortable with it. I'm just pointing about the security given by apple to make users feel more secured especially in public places. You can shut down your phone anytime and delete all the content in just a single click and makes your iOS phone useless.
            I haven't used an iPhone before, so I have got no clue about the features that it comes with. Although, I never expected anything less from the phone company with putting incredible features on Apple products, because when you look at the cost of one iPhone, then it's quality must be different.

            Comment


              #7
              I'm currently using IOS and Samsung, and I'm much more satisfy with the IOS, it's really smooth to use, the security also is great, the camera and its really fast. The good thing about android is almost all of the applications are applicable to android, and if you want to root your android to install more apps, its very easy to do that.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by MittensFX View Post
                Xperia Z5 Premium.Its not the best phone to be honest.For the price I paid its really not worth it.
                I recommend you guys stay away from Sony and Xperia phones in general.The phone heats up fast,battery life isn't the best and after a year of usage it begins to lag.
                Woah, I'm not familiar with Sony and Xperia phones. I don't know about their specifications and performance when it comes to mobile phones. I've never had Sony phones since then, but I guess they are long lasting phones just like what you have said. I think it is a good android phone but it will lag sooner. Thanks for sharing!
                Originally posted by bernztein_22 View Post

                I am using Xioami Redmi 4x. It's an android phone which looks like an iPhone. I am an android user since birth and haven't owned an iOS device yet. This phone is great for gaming. I play ML, AOV and ROS using this phone and it works so smooth. It's also much more affordable than an iPhone and other android devices.
                What is the manufacturer of Xioami phones? I only heard that from my one friend because as far as I know, that's the same phone he bought. Yeah you're right, I've read some reviews telling that Xioami phones are good for playing mobile games since its ram is high unlike other android phones. They have the capacity to play games like AOV and Mobile legends, also the RoS and PUBG mobile.
                Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

                I haven't used an iPhone before, so I have got no clue about the features that it comes with. Although, I never expected anything less from the phone company with putting incredible features on Apple products, because when you look at the cost of one iPhone, then it's quality must be different.
                I admit the Apple phones are more expensive compared to android devices but I'm really satisfied on its performance and speed plus the security given to the user, I love how Apple manage things up in order to give their customers the satisfaction they wanted. That's the reason why I'm more of a iOS phone than android even though android can download games anywhere but it's not safe at all.
                Last edited by Fecoms; 06-10-2018, 04:01 PM. Reason: You don't have to bump same thread with multiple post.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I have been using a Samsung android phone for quite some time now. I am very much happy with it. I have considered some factors and advantages before I decided to stick to using this kind. Android phones are very user friendly that enables me to use it to the limit. It is also affordable unlike ios phones. I don't think I need to buy so very expensive phones because what really matters for me is being comfortable using it.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'm using at Samsung J7pro, And for me It was okay I like to use iPhone but I can't afford to buy that. But for me, I'm satisfied to use my Samsung J7pro and I really like it, And I was too easy to download to Android you could simply share to the other android user. Unlike the apple. It was hard to share there flies and apps you need to straight download it,

                    Comment

                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

                    Type the word BLOG GING without space.

                    Trending

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X