Most Preferable Desktop or Laptop?

Which one of this makes you more comfortable when you are using it? Which one is the most worth it to buy?

For me, I think desktop is much more worth it to buy instead of laptop. I know that laptops are handy enough compared to desktops. But the speed and performance varies. I guess desktop will win against laptops in terms of speed and performance. You can upgrade and upgrade your desktop parts until you can get the latest version of it. That's why I guess desktops are more convenient to choose than laptops.

G

I am working online for many hours maybe more than eight hours a day on my desktop, I prefer it against the laptop because the speed and visual is better. I have tried to work on a laptop but when I open more pages it crashes or its speed slows down. For me is better to use a desktop, it is faster and never crashes, still, I think that a laptop is more comfortable to use.

Kakashi2020

Instead of laptops, I would rather use a phablet or a tablet iOS and Android devices are definitely let faster when it comes to social media and search results even in booting time. Also it's more handy and energy efficient than laptops.

I can't think of a reason why an iPad can't beat a normal basic laotop, because I have both and an iPad mini 3 is faster and more reliable than my old 2.3ghz Lenovo. Also, the iPad mini can take great photos that I can post online in a second. Laptops can't do that.

I am working online for many hours maybe more than eight hours a day on my desktop, I prefer it against the laptop because the speed and visual is better. I have tried to work on a laptop but when I open more pages it crashes or its speed slows down. For me is better to use a desktop, it is faster and never crashes, still, I think that a laptop is more comfortable to use.

Yeah, I really relate to this. This really happen to me. That’s why I’m more of a desktop than laptops. Because the speed of desktops is not a volatile one. I love how desktop works as its best performance! Laptops may win when it comes to its portability but desktops are the one who can give you the performance you need.

Instead of laptops, I would rather use a phablet or a tablet iOS and Android devices are definitely let faster when it comes to social media and search results even in booting time. Also it's more handy and energy efficient than laptops.

I can't think of a reason why an iPad can't beat a normal basic laotop, because I have both and an iPad mini 3 is faster and more reliable than my old 2.3ghz Lenovo. Also, the iPad mini can take great photos that I can post online in a second. Laptops can't do that.

I don’t ever try to use tablet or iPad when it comes to my work. When I’m unable to use my desktop for my work, my only alternative to it is my smartphone. I’m more comfortable with it since my phone is always at me so no worries for me. I have also an old lenovo laptop but its speed really sucks. I can’t even browse in the internet just because of its speed. Since then, I’m not an avid user of laptops.

Martinsx

Depending on the purpose of what I'm doing would decide what device I'm going to be making use of. Also where I'm heading to would determine the type of device I'm going to be making use of.

if it's more of web design job, I will be going for the use of desktop computer but if it's ordinary online job, I will be going for laptops.

Martinsx

Nice point of view. It really depends on how the user will use it as an individual device. I also recommend laptop when it comes to availability of it. Most of the users want laptop because you can bring it anywhere, but for me that requires a higher performance; I prefer desktop since it has a wider reach capacity of doing such things.

When you look for convenience with the device that you work with, I think mobile devices are best when it comes to moving about freely because it is not heavy. You can carry it in your bag without even knowing that you are carrying something but as a result of some site not being mobile friendly, it is the reason why laptop seems to be better option because it's still more portable to be compared with a desktop computer.

When you look for convenience with the device that you work with, I think mobile devices are best when it comes to moving about freely because it is not heavy. You can carry it in your bag without even knowing that you are carrying something but as a result of some site not being mobile friendly, it is the reason why laptop seems to be better option because it's still more portable to be compared with a desktop computer.

Yes probably, mobiles are best when it comes to conveniency of the user. But the speed and performance of the Laptops are more better than mobiles, there are things that laptop and PC can do but mobile can’t or there are some situations that you will use laptops and pc for bigger task. This two wins in terms of different criteria. There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages of both sides.

Martinsx

Yes probably, mobiles are best when it comes to conveniency of the user. But the speed and performance of the Laptops are more better than mobiles, there are things that laptop and PC can do but mobile can’t or there are some situations that you will use laptops and pc for bigger task. This two wins in terms of different criteria. There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages of b oth sides.

Yes, it true that the speed of using desktop and laptop to work is a lot more better when you are working online.

I actually enjoy using it to work because it gives me more time to work on different task within a short period of time and it makes me to save a lot of data because when you work with the device that is slow, it tends to consume a lot of your subscription.

bernztein_22

Which one of this makes you more comfortable when you are using it? Which one is the most worth it to buy?

For me, I think desktop is much more worth it to buy instead of laptop. I know that laptops are handy enough compared to desktops. But the speed and performance varies. I guess desktop will win against laptops in terms of speed and performance. You can upgrade and upgrade your desktop parts until you can get the latest version of it. That's why I guess desktops are more convenient to choose than laptops.

It depends on what job a person has. If my job is pure home-based, I will choose desktop. Not only that it's easier to use, it also lasts so much longer than a laptop. On the other hand, if your job requires real-time monitoring or handling, better buy a laptop. Especially if you work directly with your boss, like a secretary, and your boss pressures you to complete something and you are outside your house, you can do it so long as you bring your laptop.

Martinsx

It depends on what job a person has. If my job is pure home-based, I will choose desktop. Not only that it's easier to use, it also lasts so much longer than a laptop. On the other hand, if your job requires real-time monitoring or handling, better buy a laptop. Especially if you work directly with your boss, like a secretary, and your boss pressures you to complete something and you are outside your house, you can do it so long as you bring your laptop.

You are very correct my friend, once you are working from home or working at home there is no need for you to be going for a mobile device but is better to use either a desktop computer or a laptop computer. To me, I will prefer going with a desktop computer because it is going to give you more chances to work and its speed makes your work a lot more easier, it also has more electricity or power capacity so you don't have to worry about the device going off, unlike laptop that goes off faster.

For me, mobile devices are just good to use when it comes to portability. I agree that mobiles are very handy to use and more convenient. Just like what you've said, you can bring it anywhere and anytime. You can put it in your bag or pocket and it's done. But in this case, speed, performance, and availability of the device varies.

Martinsx

For me, mobile devices are just good to use when it comes to portability. I agree that mobiles are very handy to use and more convenient. Just like what you've said, you can bring it anywhere and anytime. You can put it in your bag or pocket and it's done. But in this case, speed, performance, and availability of the device varies.

There is no argument about the portable nature of pocket android phones when it comes to working with it at any time or at any place. It can be carried with ease and without any stress and can be used at anywhere one feels like unlike laptops which someone wouldn't want to be bringing out anyhow when one needs to do one form of work.