All about PC

What do you prefer in using your own PC? A gaming themed PC that includes a gaming mouse, a gaming keyboard, a gaming headset and a gaming mousepad or something that is commonly normal to everybody?

For me, i enjoy using my PC when i see my PC colorful and I prefer a gaming theme PC because it boosts my willingness to play and to win the game. It makes me so excited when i’m using a complete gear of gaming equipments specifically for PC.

ion

My PC is really boring. I'm just using it for browsing, checking my mails, social media and possible clients to earn money. I really like to some gaming PC, and I wanted to have something like that, but the problem is I'm not a gamer, I'm just a little interest in games, and also don't have time to make my PC looks beautiful, but well I still have a plan to apply some LED lights and customize my PC.

fishbate

I customize my own desktop for rigidity and efficiency. I use my desktop in almost every activities like gaming, coding, electronics and editing. I have apps installed that needs high specification hardware, So i see to it that my hardware specifications are always within range. Although my desktop is around 4 years old, i'm confident enough to say that this old thing still rocks.

DenisMNE

I can not classify myself as a gamer.Not since 2014, when I quit high school.
Ever since, all games I played were either on my phone or were of low quality.
My youngest brother is a gamer and he prefers gaming PC and laptop.
I sometimes watch him play but that is all what is left of a ''gamer'' in me.
I also customize my laptop when it comes down to design, themes, since I am picky about it.

Kakashi2020

I and my son's like gaming and we play on a normal computer that's why sometimes high resolution games doesn't work that well because some new games needs good graphic cards, it won't run in an 6 year old pc.

I guess we would choose a gaming pc with all the aesthetics just so that the computer would look like a video game console. Although gaming PC's are really expensive to assemble.

My PC is really boring. I'm just using it for browsing, checking my mails, social media and possible clients to earn money. I really like to some gaming PC, and I wanted to have something like that, but the problem is I'm not a gamer, I'm just a little interest in games, and also don't have time to make my PC looks beautiful, but well I still have a plan to apply some LED lights and customize my PC.

That's still great too, customizing your own PC is more interesting and exciting. Even if you're not a gamer, you can still enjoy your PC by just doing some activities. Games are not just the only thing you can found on your PC. You can still enjoy and have fun with your PC. Hope you find your best place on your PC.

I customize my own desktop for rigidity and efficiency. I use my desktop in almost every activities like gaming, coding, electronics and editing. I have apps installed that needs high specification hardware, So i see to it that my hardware specifications are always within range. Although my desktop is around 4 years old, i'm confident enough to say that this old thing still rocks.

Woah nice, It seems that you have a lot of activities in your PC. I guess you will not get bored with your PC. You know how to code, play games, and also editing. You have a wide experiences of it with your PC. That's great to hear. I am actually a PC lover. I don't use laptops, I only use smartphones for social media. I guess PC are more flexible in terms of activities. Cheers!

I can not classify myself as a gamer.Not since 2014, when I quit high school.
Ever since, all games I played were either on my phone or were of low quality.
My youngest brother is a gamer and he prefers gaming PC and laptop.
I sometimes watch him play but that is all what is left of a ''gamer'' in me.
I also customize my laptop when it comes down to design, themes, since I am picky about it.

It's nice to hear that you have a younger brother which you can play together when you want or something. I wish to have a younger brother also for me to have a duo or to play cooperation games with him. But I have my cousins and we play all along when they are having a vacation in our house. I like how we cooperate with each other and we enjoy the game as long as we can. Cheers!

Corzhens

I am confined to my mobile phone for personal use because my laptop is an issue of our company for official use only. But sometimes I could use the home computer when it is not busy but usually it is already late at night. Recently I bought a tablet which is better to use than the phone due to the bigger virtual keyboard. By the way, our home PC is an old one that is running on Windows XP. It's primary use is to store pictures and videos from the digital camera and it can also run video editing.

dzonyfox2

My PC is definitely not a gaming one. I have quit playing games too much since I went on college. Now, I don't have too much free time, so when I have some free time, I rather spend it on some sport than on gaming and computer. So my PC looks pretty normal, it is a classic PC, there isn't any gaming component. I am using it mostly for studying and listening to music.