Fidget Spinner

I don’t know if I gonna believe in the news articles that says that fidget spinners are used by some autism patients for them to relax. Also, they say that fidget spinner helps us the refresh our mind by just flicking your finger on the spinner and let it spin in a bit of time. I try to use fidget spinner and see if the articles are saying it true but I find them wrong. Instead of getting relax from that thing. I stress myself too much thinking how can I make this spinner spins as fast as it can. In my own opinion. I find fidget spinner as a waste of time for everybody. Except when you use it dor enjoyment.

ion

A simple ballpen is enough for me, and honestly never experience to play or even touch this fidget spinners. My push ballpen is my fidget spinner, I used to spin this on my hand and I like the sounds when I push the button of my ballpen. :) There's is nothings new about the fidget spinners, people just want to try something new, even it's not really worth.

DenisMNE

Fidget spinner is a ''toy'' that has been on the rise, for some time.
It was made as a stress relief, so I understand why people use it in that way.
I, personally, used it few times as my little brother owns but it does not do so much to keep stress away, not in my case.
I would not call it a waste of time, but a one time thing.If you think it helps you with stress, then go with it.
Nothing more to be said.

So I guess, Fidget Spinner has different use in every individual; it just depends on how you will gonna use it. I find this Fidget Spinner toys boring because in can't do something better to me. You can enjoy it sometimes but you will get bored sooner so I'm not preferring this toy as a stress reliever but just a toy itself only. to

fishbate

I have read about that thing too. They said it helps normalize and calm people with ASD, of course they have some scientific explanation along with the fidget. I think its possible, because of the characteristics of the fidget. Also a fidget spinner is just one accessory or toy that helps people with stress. Its just the spinner had turned popular because of the attention it gained from social media.

I have read about that thing too. They said it helps normalize and calm people with ASD, of course they have some scientific explanation along with the fidget. I think its possible, because of the characteristics of the fidget. Also a fidget spinner is just one accessory or toy that helps people with stress. Its just the spinner had turned popular because of the attention it gained from social media.

I guess if you were a normal person which have a normal lifestyle, you can see fidget spinner as a normal toy or an accessory right? But on the other hand of this, for those people who have autism; this is one of the so called "toys" that can help them to normalize their attitude. Everybody have it's own perception with this one.

dzonyfox2

Personally I find Fidget Spinners to be really boring. Now they are not as popular as before. 3 months ago, I think every single kid had a Fidget Spinner. Fidget Spinners were really popular back then. But I never knew why. I was never amazed by them. I have always thought that I should spend my precious time on something better, sports for example.

Jelineex

I look at it as a toy since kids like to play with it. I did not see any importance related to behavioral aspect. It never came in my mind that it is used for an individual who has a special needs. I am not an expert in that specific area. However, each individual has the ability or ways to cope up with their stress.

Fidget spinners are popular toys, which are made to calm nerves and ease anxiety. They are very helpful when you are stressed out and can also help you focus a lot better. If you appreciate the soothing effect of a spinning object, then a fidget spinner will definitely be worth it.

Linnea Sandel

No, the fidget spinner is not a wasting of time because it really helps a person to relive from the stress. In the earlier time, I have also used it for removing my stress and after using that I was feeling excellent and it really decreases the stress from my body and create a piece of mind.

dzonyfox2

I look at it as a toy since kids like to play with it. I did not see any importance related to behavioral aspect. It never came in my mind that it is used for an individual who has a special needs. I am not an expert in that specific area. However, each individual has the ability or ways to cope up with their stress.

I agree with you. Personally, I have never noticed any stress relief by using fidget spinner. Sports, in my opinion, are much better for relieving stress. They are also much healthier than fidget spinners. But I guess that fidget spinners can help some people. People are different.