Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fidget Spinner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fidget Spinner

I don’t know if I gonna believe in the news articles that says that fidget spinners are used by some autism patients for them to relax. Also, they say that fidget spinner helps us the refresh our mind by just flicking your finger on the spinner and let it spin in a bit of time. I try to use fidget spinner and see if the articles are saying it true but I find them wrong. Instead of getting relax from that thing. I stress myself too much thinking how can I make this spinner spins as fast as it can. In my own opinion. I find fidget spinner as a waste of time for everybody. Except when you use it dor enjoyment.

A simple ballpen is enough for me, and honestly never experience to play or even touch this fidget spinners. My push ballpen is my fidget spinner, I used to spin this on my hand and I like the sounds when I push the button of my ballpen. There's is nothings new about the fidget spinners, people just want to try something new, even it's not really worth.

Comment

Fidget spinner is a ''toy'' that has been on the rise, for some time.
      It was made as a stress relief, so I understand why people use it in that way.
      I, personally, used it few times as my little brother owns but it does not do so much to keep stress away, not in my case.
      I would not call it a waste of time, but a one time thing.If you think it helps you with stress, then go with it.
      Nothing more to be said.

Comment

So I guess, Fidget Spinner has different use in every individual; it just depends on how you will gonna use it. I find this Fidget Spinner toys boring because in can't do something better to me. You can enjoy it sometimes but you will get bored sooner so I'm not preferring this toy as a stress reliever but just a toy itself only. to

Comment

I have read about that thing too. They said it helps normalize and calm people with ASD, of course they have some scientific explanation along with the fidget. I think its possible, because of the characteristics of the fidget. Also a fidget spinner is just one accessory or toy that helps people with stress. Its just the spinner had turned popular because of the attention it gained from social media.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbate View Post
            I have read about that thing too. They said it helps normalize and calm people with ASD, of course they have some scientific explanation along with the fidget. I think its possible, because of the characteristics of the fidget. Also a fidget spinner is just one accessory or toy that helps people with stress. Its just the spinner had turned popular because of the attention it gained from social media.
            I guess if you were a normal person which have a normal lifestyle, you can see fidget spinner as a normal toy or an accessory right? But on the other hand of this, for those people who have autism; this is one of the so called "toys" that can help them to normalize their attitude. Everybody have it's own perception with this one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word L O A N without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X