Asking for Online Videos

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

ZhellyC

Hey there! Just wanna know some of the best and effective topics in making online videos. What things are the most watched by netizens, is it in culinary, fashion, origami or teaching languages? I'm really interested in doing online videos and share it to many viewers. Your opinions are greatly appreciated!

Tonedo

There are a lot of topics that you can start making YouTube Videos on. The most important thing should be something or topic you have interest in.
For instance if you have interest talking about How to make money online then go ahead to make YouTube videos and you will get a lot of viewers.

Whatever topic you choose will work for you. It all depends on your passion for that topic. And how good your youtube videos are.

ion

I think you should just ask your self if what is your interests, and make a video about your interest. If you going to depends on, if what's trending right now, you going to have so many competitors I'm sure. Anyway for me, people always interested about reviews to the new gadgets. For me, I want to know if what is the features and how it works of the new gadgets, if it's really worth to buy, something like that.

fishbate

Well YouTube has millions of subscribers and viewers. Comparing all the categories of videos would be so hard because of the variety of users. Most users have multiple interests when it comes to watching. The best way to choose what would be enticing or interesting to the viewers is how the video was made. It all differ on how you made the video and what topic or content it has. So if your planning to start a channel, choose what most interest you first. This way the video that your gonna make would be informative and enticing because of the passion within the content.

Kakashi2020

I think it really depends on a person's interest. I've been watching a lot of DIY, Cooking, and Top 10 videos lately and some narrated story videos that are fast becoming a hit nowadays. Each person has his own preference and I think that if you're going to have your own YouTube channel then you should concentrate on doing videos of whatever you're passionate in, and not on topics that you're not really familiar with.