Influence of Technology

As the technology invades our everyday life, big changes happened. Our life became more easier than before; it shortens our time in doing our tasks. One great thing about technology is the communication, it improves our social communication with the use of some applications that help you to connect to your relatives and friends all over the world. It provides us an easy access to everything that we want to know. Internet world serves as the electronic library and the smartphones, computers, laptops, and other devices as the electronic books. But some people abuse the technology usage and use it for bad things like scams, hacking, illegal selling of things and so many more. In reality; technology is open for everyone and its uses depends on each individual.

albino

I agree on what you just post about technology but what I'm afraid of is our future, when the technology become advance and reach the highest level many people will lose their jobs especially manual workers all over the world, and it will affect the future of our siblings too, there will be few manual jobs on their generation because most company will use advance technology like machines or robots to perform the jobs. It is beneficial but also a problem when the machine can defeat the ability of people, and will lose our worth to business and other opportunities.

I agree on what you just post about technology but what I'm afraid of is our future, when the technology become advance and reach the highest level many people will lose their jobs especially manual workers all over the world, and it will affect the future of our siblings too, there will be few manual jobs on their generation because most company will use advance technology like machines or robots to perform the jobs. It is beneficial but also a problem when the machine can defeat the ability of people, and will lose our worth to business and other opportunities.

But I guess some of the jobs are slowly connecting to the technology industry. Soon they will be inclined on the technology and it still provide works for people who need jobs. Yeah, most of the inventor would probably invent robots and machines that work for us but it can be use in some manner only. So I guess technology has a good side and a bad side. I don't know what would be the outcome of this in out future.

fishbate

Well it's about being responsible and being vigilant at the same time. Like anything in this world technology also have advantages and disadvantages. Every one has a choice on how to use technology. Whether its good or bad we all should be responsible of the technology we use. For those people that goes for the right thing, being vigilant and well aware is a good way to keep technology within control.

Well it's about being responsible and being vigilant at the same time. Like anything in this world technology also have advantages and disadvantages. Every one has a choice on how to use technology. Whether its good or bad we all should be responsible of the technology we use. For those people that goes for the right thing, being vigilant and well aware is a good way to keep technology within control.

Being responsible and discipline is the one that can control the abused usage of technology. You're right with that. Although technology has a lot of disadvantages, we must accept the fact that technology really help us! Technology makes our works to finish with ease. It is just depends on how the user will use technology. Cheers!

Corzhens

There is a saying here that all good things come with bad things - although it is not true all the time but I have noticed that it is often true. With technology, the first benefit I received was the ease of writing. Unlike the use of typewriter, the word processor made a typist's life easy with the instant correction and especially now with the spelling and grammar check. When done, it can be printed with the desired number of copies. The next in my list of benefits is the internet which fulfills the need for information particularly with the use of search engines. But amidst those good things are the virus and malware that pervades the atmosphere of the internet. You can also add the scams and phishing.