Volleyball

Volleyball is a complex sport which requires a good teamwork for the play to be succeeded. This sport needs a 6 player standing in the court to play against the opposite side. Volleyball usually is common for women but in reality, most of the men plays volleyball because they have the strength to jump and spike the ball to the opponent side. The point will score when the ball reaches the floor. There are many roles you should know in playing Volleyball, they have different skills to help the team to win. In order for you to know, just keep reading.

Roles:

1.) Receiver - they are the one who receives the ball when the opponent smash it through the net. They are responsible on making the ball goes up to keep the game in play.

2.) Libero - they are just like the receivers but liberos are special. They have the skill of diving just to make the ball goes higher and they are the most flexible player in the game.

3.) Spiker (middle, wing, and open spikers) - They are the one who is responsible of attacking to the opponents side. They are the ace of the game which scores all through out the game.

4.) Setter - Setters are the spine and mind of the game. They are the one who sets the ball for the spikers. Added to it, they are allowed to dump the ball to the other side.

5.) Middle Blocker - They are responsible in getting the ball back to the opponent.

Hope this information helps you to understand more the sport what we called Volleyball.

DenisMNE

I am not much of a volleyball fan, ever since elementary school.
We played it, sometimes, boys vs girls and no boy was enjoying it, haha.
I think volleyball is more of a sport for women than for men.
In my country, it is not that popular but everyone understands the rules.

ion

I love to watch some volleyball games, and honestly I enjoying watching some girls athletes playing volleyball specially during college days. I once become a fan of a volleyball team even their school is one of the competitor in the tournament. I also consider to transfer to other school because they have a great volley ball team, or let me say beautiful players during time. :)

I am not much of a volleyball fan, ever since elementary school.
We played it, sometimes, boys vs girls and no boy was enjoying it, haha.
I think volleyball is more of a sport for women than for men.
In my country, it is not that popular but everyone understands the rules.

I agree that volleyball games is more of a sport for women than men. But I guess it is fun to watch when mens' volleyball are on court. I love to watch those kind of battle because you can see the power spikes and serves which makes the game more intense. The aura of the court is more incredible than women. Thanks, Cheers!

I love to watch some volleyball games, and honestly I enjoying watching some girls athletes playing volleyball specially during college days. I once become a fan of a volleyball team even their school is one of the competitor in the tournament. I also consider to transfer to other school because they have a great volley ball team, or let me say beautiful players during time. :)

It's funny to read that "beautiful players" but sincerely, volleyball is great in terms of sports and battling mid-air. Once you become a fan of it, you will experience the intense feeling of every battle and also the excitement of each player. Once you are in the court, you will feel more nervous than you are watching but it is really incredible. That's why I love playing and watching volleyball. Thanks, Cheers!