Making money online reading reviews

Inem

People are always sceptical about making money online because most stories emanating from the internet borders on scam and fraud but I have come to realize that money can be made online.

The sure way of making money online without getting scammed is by reading reviews on earning forums not on the site concerned, because most reviews on sites in view are not the Truth and might just be written by the site owners.

Are you making money online?

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
You are correct on doing a review outside most of these site to really know if these site are legit or just pure scam. There are thousands of site out there that are fake sites, some are after peoples contacts and other are after their money. There are some new site that came out early this year and they have scammed lot of people. So it really a wise idea for everyone to really study and review all these sites before investing or doing anything with them.

Salimo 92

Yes you are right people refrain from joining earning sites cause they are skeptical and there are bitter experiences arround of scams and fraud online , in my opinion even app store don't ptovide geniune reviews about sites ; I think that the forums are the only geteway to get accurate information .
According to my experience of more than one year I was victim of scam sites less after joining forums ; but you know that scammers don't give ip easily and of course they wull try again and again .

Kennysplash

Verified member
I make money online but not by reading reviews, I don't think there is a lot to earn there. I make money by working in different paid to post forums, which trendri is part of them. Before I used to source for other areas I can make money apart from paid to post forums but I discovered that there is none that can beat paid to post. Especially if you don't have a skill you can offer online, you will have to settle for the forums. It is not as if it is not paying okay but it is still low compared to what you can make offering services online.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, there are some sorts of things that have no real reviews, and that appear to us real in the first sight. I have been to such sites where you are said that if you roll the spinner you will win a smartphone on FB links, and they have reviews too in the bottom of the site showing that people are getting it. But, when I researched about it, then I got to know that it was truly a fake thing. We also fall in some sites where on the main page the users' earnings are shown. That is also fake, many times, I saw this one of the fake data entry sites of India where they ask for a premium membership to start of.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I make money online but not by reading reviews, I don't think there is a lot to earn there. I make money by working in different paid to post forums, which trendri is part of them. Before I used to source for other areas I can make money apart from paid to post forums but I discovered that there is none that can beat paid to post. Especially if you don't have a skill you can offer online, you will have to settle for the forums. It is not as if it is not paying okay but it is still low compared to what you can make offering services online.
The starter of this thread did not mean you will earn money for reading reviews of websites. What he is trying to say is that. If you are told about a website or you see the website yourself , a website that you can make money with. Before you start investing or wasting your time on the website, you need to read reviews of the website on forum websites and other source to check the legitimate of the website of that you won't be scammed.