How To Become Successful

Ages

Today I want to talk with you about a subject that many people have been talking about for a very long time. And that subject is called "success."

Success means different things to different people, but what is success might mean to me is different than what it may mean to you. And what it may mean to you, is different than what it means to a kindergartner who is just trying to get a star on his homework assignment. Or perhaps to a housewife, who has been trying to get her five kids in bed be 9pm. Or maybe even a corporate executive who's been working for his or her corporation for 20-plus years, and only wants to become the CEO of their organization.

As you could tell, we have so many different definitions of this word success, but the greatest definition I can give you today is this, "Success is all about self-expression." It's about being who you want to be, doing what you want to do, going where you want to go.

Because when it comes to your life, you are the boss, and you have a choice. In fact, you are who you are today because of all the choices that you've made in your entire life. But as we are growing up we have a lot of people who try to tell us how to make these choices; our parents, our teachers, our bosses, our friends, even our neighbors. They try to tell us how to live our lives, what we should do, where we should go, how we should walk, how we should talk.

But my question for you is this, "If you're trying to be what other people want you to be, then who will be you?" So the key to success is to stop conforming to other people expectations, and start performing to your own level of expectations. Is to believe in yourself. Is to know that what you want will eventually come to fruition, as long as you believe it. You see, you have to have faith, and faith is knowing that what you want will eventually come to fruition as long as you believe it. And if you feed your faith, you will find often times that your fears will starve to death, because if you believe in yourself, everyone else in the world will believe in you.

Fortunately, for a long time, I didn't quite believe in myself. Actually, I used to be the kind of person that mothers would often warn their daughters about, and fathers would tell their sons, "If you keep doing what Daniel Ally is doing, you are going to end up where Daniel Ally is going." They had some credence to what they were saying, because as you can imagine, your reputation really is your best advertisement. I really didn't have a good reputation, because I was living so far below my potential, I was actually living in my mother's basement. By the age of 21, I'd worked over 40 different jobs. I got fired from more jobs than more people had. In high school, I graduated second to last, the last guy; well, he was in jail. I was on drugs for eight years, and I was confused. I was broke, busted, and disgusted, and I knew that I wanted to change; the only problem was I didn't know how.

Can I see a show of hands if you've ever been in a situation where you wanted to change, but you just didn't know what to do? Well, we all have been there, maybe we are there right now.

DenisMNE

For me, success equals hard work.

You cant make success in anything by sitting all day.

You have to go trough blood, sweat and tears to get to the top level.Ask any billionaire, they would say the same.

Depends, also, in what you want to be successful at.

If you think success is money, that is one thing, but success can also mean being a good son, sibling, husband, father, etc...

That is my priority and I hope I will have that success.