Ideal Christmas gift

via_1226

What is the best or ideal Christmas gift you want to receive this Christmas? Every year, as Christmas is approaching, I always have in mind my ideal Christmas gift. This year, I am still pondering on the same thing. But this time I don't want any material presents. I just want to spend this holiday season especially Christmas and New Year with so much love, true happiness and peace of mind. How about you, what do you want this Christmas?

G

What I always find for a Christmas gift is a thing that they can be beneficial to the person that will receive the gift. Last year, my gift to my niece was a mobile phone that she can use for calling and emailing her clients in her growing small business. What I can recommend for a gift is practical yet comes straight from the heart. Happy Holidays mate!

gelotologist

For me, an ideal gift would actually be anything as long as I can use it or wear it. Shirts or any clothes would be an ideal and special gift for me. And also, anything game related would be awesome too. :D

HazelTing

If you are a member of the TBC or called as The Billion Coin, try to let your recipient of Christmas gift included at their Kringle program. This is somewhat unique. Accordingly, the recipient will receive much money. I say this because my friend included me in the Kringle santa's list. I had no idea about the whole matter of this before but lately, I have been watching Youtube, it seemed I am persuaded.

E

eds21

For me just to have a good day with the family and just get together with all of them will be the best thing that could be a gift for me cherishing the moment while eating and celebrating the Christmas Eve. But if you're talking about personal things that you will be giving for this Christmas. I think you should talk to the person you want to give your present so that he will like the present you will give them unlike if you give them something else that they don't really want it will be just thrown if the receiver didn't like it lol.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My ideal gift which makes me so excited as a kid that is offered his or her favorite ice-cream is a new phone. The latest phone that money can buy. I'm still awaiting it this season from my number one rocky friend. I had discussed this already with her and she was like let see how it goes, so I'm still waiting out. I have about good 2 very efficient phones here but I'm tired of them, I just need this new phone that I have been eyeing for a while now. Well, I have tabled my request before the appropriate so I hope my request will be granted in the next 36 hours. I'm thinking of giving these other two out too, especially to people that really need them

Sprite1950

My ideal gift would be a release from this terrible pandemic. I don't want material gifts, I would just like the world to return to normal, to stop people dying, to be able to hug my loved ones again, to visit my friends, to go on holiday again and to be able to go into a shop without a mask. It would be the best feeling in the world to feel safe when I go out without coming home and hoping I hadn't caught the virus while I was out. I can't think of a better gift than that, a return to the life we once knew.