COACHING FOR PROFIT CFP - POKER DETOX PD - Elite Poker Course Cheap - Trendri

ElitePokerCheap

Elite POKER Guide
Elite Poker Courses Cheap

POKER%2BDETOX%2BPD%2BCOACHING%2BFOR%2BPROFIT%2BCFP%2B%252813h%252Bcharts%252Bstrategy%2529.jpg

POKER DETOX PD COACHING FOR PROFIT CFP

HI GUYS!
THANKS For Watching My Post!

SELLING Poker Programs & Poker Courses for CHEAP RATES!!
Best Prices For The Best Courses! Any Proofs Greetings!

HOW TO DO IT:
1. ASK Me The Price
2. DO Payment!
3. RECEIVE link in Few Minutes Guarantee!

USE CONTACTS JUST FROM THIS SECTION!
Skype: Elite Poker Guide in search (or live:.cid.610b165c570f6306)
Discord: alexandr#0234

POKER DETOX PD COACHING FOR PROFIT CFP

What you will learn

A preflop system organized into grids and quickly accessible for in-game reference

How to use standard line instructions to execute an effortless exploitative strategy in common post flop scenarios

My data-point analysis process to organize your thoughts when making difficult decisions

How to pour on aggression in “hotspot” zones where mass database analysis has proven that the pool is over folding

How to recognize severely under bluffed lines and make above-the-rim folds in seconds

Why you should use texture and line pattern recognition, not combinatorics, to develop a detailed awareness of your opponent’s equity

How to identify “code red” board textures to make advanced folds painless

My simplified strategies for accurate post flop polarization

Simple bet sizing tells to dramatically increase bluff catching efficiency

How to tweak these instructions depending on your opponent’s HUD stats and tendencies to further increase your exploitative power

How to identify and bluff catch against lines that draw high correlation to volatile players

Advanced: The nature of polarization in a dead pot game—a concept most advanced players don’t understand

Advanced: Non-binary thinking, or the ability to think about two opposing concepts at once

How to manage tilt and develop natural confidence at the tables

How to re-frame your perspectives on volume and variance for a healthier, more professional approach to the game

The counter-intuitive solution to the vicious cycle of ownership-surrender imbalance

Poker Detox CFP is right for you if…

You love poker and you are serious about applying yourself to the game for at least the next two years

You crave the support and positive influence of an elite poker community

You feel like you have been fighting the battle alone and just need a mentor to guide you toward the right path

You want a coach who actually cares about your progress

You are ready to give up the GTO pipe-dream and take a more relevant approach to the game

You feel being under-rolled has caused you to make poor decisions in the past, or has kept you from moving up in stakes

The idea of “endless improvement” resonates with you on a deep level, and you want to realize your full potential on and off the tables