NIGHT VISION EXPANSION - POKER DETOX PD - Elite Poker Course Cheap - trendri

ElitePokerCheap

Elite POKER Guide
Elite Poker Courses Cheap

POKER%2BDETOX%2BPD%2BNIGHT%2BVISION%2BEXPANSION%2B.jpg

POKER DETOX PD NIGHT VISION EXPANSION

HI GUYS!

THANKS For Watching My Post!

SELLING Poker Programs & Poker Courses for CHEAP RATES!!
Best Prices For The Best Courses! Any Proofs Greetings!

HOW TO DO IT:
1. ASK Me The Price
2. DO Payment!
3. RECEIVE link in Few Minutes Guarantee!

USE CONTACTS JUST FROM THIS SECTION!
Skype: Elite Poker Guide in search (or live:.cid.610b165c570f6306)
Discord: alexandr#0234

POKER DETOX PD NIGHT VISION EXPANSION

A proven system — based on over 100 million hands of data—that exposes universal pool

trends, simplifies exploitative strategy, and unleashes the full potential of GTO solvers

No matter what stakes you’re playing. Or what site you’re on. Even if you’ve never used advanced poker software.

AND you’ll get automatic access to an exclusive Facebook group of Night Vision Expansion members —including players at all limits—to keep you on the leading edge.

Night Vision Expansion is an eight-chapter program that has helped over 100 players transform their game into a consistent, scientifically-driven system. This course will teach you how to win by giving you complete vision over pool trends—simultaneously simplifying your game AND unlocking more win rate.

And now, we’ve upgraded the course with all new content, including our most advanced data analysis videos yet, revolutionary mindset training, live stream Q&As, and Tier 1 of our exclusive Coaching For Profits course.

Hi, I’m Nick Howard, founder and CEO of Poker Detox, an elite NLHE online cash game staking company.

I am a former Run It Once Elite Pro coach and I have thousands of hours of experience coaching players at all levels, from low stakes to nosebleeds. My mission is to guide all of my students toward endless improvement, both on and off the tables.

Review of the Poker Detox Night Vision package

What The Night Vision team aims to teach you:
  • A universal method for training accurate exploitative play against any player pool
  • How to gain (and keep) vision over your environment no matter what site and stakes you play
  • How to unleash the power of GTO solvers and use them to exploit on a massive scale.
  • How to simplify your strategies and increase your win rate simultaneously

This has become possible by combining the two most powerful poker software products on the market today; PioSOLVER (which we all know and love) and Hand2Note (latest generation of tracker software that can handle humongous databases blazingly fast).

The Night Vision training starts with learning how to set up and use the software:
  • Pio tutorial (2 videos)
  • Hand2Note tutorial (3 videos)
  • HoldemManager tutorial (1 video)