Money saver forums. Discuss budgeting, income, investment, and saving advice.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn how to invest your money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn how to invest your money

The investing is one of the best and easiest ways of making profit in our times.

Before you start doing that job you have to learn how to invest your money.
    I suggest you to try the stock investment. You only have to choose a new company who sell shares at low price, buy as many shares as you can, and then, if you can, you may sell your shares for a better price.

Some companies's shares grow with 300-400 per cent, which means a very big profit.

If you don't want to sell the stocks you own, you can keep them because that company from which you bought the shares is bound to give you dividends.
    The dividend is an amount of money which you receive daily, weekly, monthly or yearly, which means a long term profit. Buying shares is not a hard thing, the hard part is the learning. souk ahras, Algeria.

Thank you for giving simple explanation on how to invest on stocks.
    I'm really interested in investing through stocks because I already know the basics and know some things about stock analyzation. I have learned the different factors that affects the stock price and if a company will continue to rise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.