Anynone here is earning on Proprietary firms?

Adriana Jaycie

I don't really no much about Proprietary firms, but to begin with it’s not everybody’s that can go into this. The fact is only 5% of the people survive in the long run (i would consider >3–5 yrs). This require 3 strong pillars to sustain;
  1. Very very high Discipline - You must have a trading system/methodology with an edge to follow. Stick to the process no matter what. Even if you deviate slightly from the process, market will punish you very hard.
  2. Risk/Money Management - You must know the risk in numbers and your risk tolerance before entering the trade in the event your trade doesn’t work. Losing is part of the game so you need to become comfortable with it. Position sizing is another aspect that you must know beforehand.
  3. Mindset/Psychology - You will go through lot of emotions while trading thus you need a very healthy and +ve mindset. You must be able to control your mind at all times. Do some sports, practice yoga, listen some motivational videos, learn new skill, read biographies of successful people and most important be +ve and enjoy trading.
I hope someone here should be able to share some ideas about earning on Proprietary firms. Maybe lucycarter Corzhens jhon paul or lucycarter can help few names i see often that i have gotten ideas from.