Asking for Buying a Car or Buying a Land

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Rena

If you have a particular some of money that can afford a car and a land, which will you really get first? The land or the Car?

G

Buying both properties is not a bad idea, but getting either a Car or a landed property, I would rather purchase a land or a house because it's an asset, a car is liability as long as it's not been use for business.

Your car loses its value from the day of purchase but a land or a house add more values from the day you purchase it.

ketanc

I would suggest you to buy Land but it should be in a good place which has a scope of development in the future, else you will lose all the money if the land is in an isolated area.

If you buy land it will benefit you because if you resale the land you can get profit from it, as rates of the land are increasing day to day. If you want to buy a car then take a car loan. I would suggest you invest the money in buying the land instead of buying the car.

agbuyarashel

Ofcourse it should be buying land. Cars depreciate while land does not. The price of land actually appreciates. If you want you can sell it out at a higher price or make a building and lease it.

Martinsx

The useless one would go for a car first and feel on top of the world by cruising around the town so all sees his or her new car. But from my experience, car is one property that depreciates as fast as possible from wear and tear. Also car is the only investment you can make today and want to sell it today but will only sell for less of what it's purchased.

But lands, it appreciates on daily basis. The longer a land stays, the more expensive it gets. It's like and old wine that gets better with taste. I rather have 5 plots of lands than have 10 cars.

astraherondale

I believe it's better to buy land than a car, just choose one that's on a pretty good area. The value of land appreciates over time, so if you decide to sell it after several years it will earn you even more than the price you initially bought it for. The only downside is that to use that land you'll have to build a house or commercial building on it, which will cost quite a fortune as well, unlike a car which you can use immediately. But if you've got enough money anyway, buying land is definitely the better investment. You can buy a car once you own your lot.

Martinsx

I believe it's better to buy land than a car, just choose one that's on a pretty good area. The value of land appreciates over time, so if you decide to sell it after several years it will earn you even more than the price you initially bought it for. The only downside is that to use that land you'll have to build a house or commercial building on it, which will cost quite a fortune as well, unlike a car which you can use immediately. But if you've got enough money anyway, buying land is definitely the better investment. You can buy a car once you own your lot.

Seriously, buying a car is completely useless because it will still be incurring more expenses for the owner. It will require petrol, oil and maintenance always to be in top shape or risk having it break down unexpectedly. So, can it be considered a worthy investment?

astraherondale

I agree... cars really do incur a lot of expenses. In that sense I'd say it's not a good investment. Probably the only reason it can be worthy to invest on is if it's a collectible car that collectors would be willing to purchase several years down the road.