Shares/Stock Freetrade stocks and shares

Angie Em

Just thought I’d post this with a link for us both to get a free share worth £3 - £200 (UK only). I didn’t actually think this could be a legit site but I researched it as best I could online and read up on it before signing up and it IS what it says - basically you can deal in shares free of charge after you’ve put some funds into the account (you link your bank account and can pay in and withdraw from there). You don’t have to buy anything, you can use it to track share prices. What I did was to open it up, add £20 initially then just play around with buying or selling really cheap shares. The fun of it is you can react to price rises or falls immediately and you’re not being charged £9 per deal. Obviously do your own research and don’t invest anything you wouldn’t be ok losing, but all I can say is I’ve had the confidence to increase my investment pot to £225 and have made £100 since mid-April. I currently have mainly shares in NIO which have shot up in value in the last week. I’ve also had three free shares from people using my referral links - I get a free share when someone signs up with the link and funds their account and you do too. So really you could put £2 in, get a free share (minimum £3 but potentially £200), and then just sell that and withdraw all your money. Nothing lost.
So good luck. Here’s the link. If it’s already been used by someone, send me a message and I can get another. But again, DO YOUR RESEARCH.

I don’t seem able to paste the link. Probably something I’m doing wrong so just message me if you want it.