Free share worth up to £100/$100/100EUR Genuine investment platform with no fees

G

Did you know that you can get a free share worth up to £100/$100/100EUR? I recently started trading shares online. Investing in big companies like Amazon, Apple and Tesla can be very beneficial and with some platforms you can buy partial shares if you don't have the money for a full one, and still benefit from the increased value. There are a couple of new platforms that will give you a free share, such as Free Trade and Trading 212.

To redeem the free share just use the refferal link below, create your account and deposit at least £1/$1/1EUR.
Once you've deposited that you should receive your free share shortly.

You can either choose to buy more shares with your deposit (there are a plenty for under £1/$1 to choose from), you can deposit more if you wish, or you can withdraw your £1 after you've received your free share so it cost you nothing. You are free to sell the share also, and withdraw your money. Or you can keep it and hope to increase your profit over time.

Trading 212 promise your free share within 1 business day, Free Trade ask you to wait until Wednesday although this week they were issued today (Thursday), sometimes it changes but you will see your free share queued in your account until it is revealed.
Free shares that myself and my friends have received include: AMD, Twitter, Ocado, Ford Motors, Ebay, S&P 500 Health Care Sector, Trainline.
----------------------------------------------
Trading212 Free Share: Create a Trading 212 Invest account using trading212 and we both get a free share!
Once you've created your account you can refer friends and you both will get a free share again.
Free Trade Free Share: Refer a friend to Freetrade and get a free share each
Once you've created your account you can refer friends and you both will get a free share again.
(ps, this FreeTrade refferal is one use only, so whoever uses it please post your new refferal link below so somebody else can get a free share too.)
As for which platform is better, I have used both and would recommend Trading 212 for the following reasons:
-Trading 212 has more high quality shares in my opinion. Although FreeTrade offers some that aren't available on Trading 212 so it's worthwhile having an account in both if you're looking to build a diverse profile.

-Trading 212 allows instant free trades. Other brokers charge about £10 per purchase making it impractical to buy small amounts or cheaper stocks. Free Trade charges £1 for instant trades which is not too bad. However, these are executed at 3/4PM+ meaning often you do not get the best price as it normally goes up throughout the day. Meaning you could be down money before you've even had the stock overnight as you didn't buy it at the ideal time during the day.

-Trading 212 has price alerts, so it will advise you when your chosen stock reaches the desired price. You can then buy/sell at that desired price in realtime with no trading fee. Freetrade does not have any price alert feature yet, and you would have to wait until 3-4pm to action a free trade and risk the price changing, or you can pay £1 for an instant one.

-Trading 212 provides you with a free ISA if you're looking to invest a lot and want to shelter it from tax. Free Trade charges £3 per month for their ISA.

-Trading 212 allows you to purchase partial shares in big companies. For example, a share in Amazon is $1,872 but you can purchase 0.10 shares for $187, 0.01 shares for $18.70 or 0.001 shares for $1.87. Free Trade has yet to implement partial share trading.
-The graphs and current trading values on Trading 212 are clearer and updated in realtime. I find there is a delay with FreeTrade and they are not very detailed.

Both offer refferal programs so you can earn free mystery shares by referring others. Both are good platforms offering free trades. But in my opinion Trading 212 has many more features and is superior if you are serious about trading, you will need those free instant trades. The value of a stock can vary wildly throughout the day and if you buy on the dip at the right time you can have a decent profit by the end of the day.
I hope this post is useful. I also recommend joining some trading groups on facebook for tips and advice. Just search Trading Stocks with your country in front of it and find some like-minded people. I have picked up some fantastic tips and advices from groups and now have a modest but profitable portfolio. I also recommend the App 'Simply Wal St" because it has some fantastic articles, recommendations as well as very fine detail about each stock. Just search up what you're looking at and you can make a very informed decision based on all the data they have, and they will point out and positive/warning signs to consider before investing on the page too.

If you do decide to sign up, please post your refferal links so others can benefit from free shares, and you yourself can benefit from inviting others onto free platforms. It is fantastic that these free trading apps are being made available to help mainstream stock trading so it's no longer just for the rich and powerful. You, too, can be a part of investing in companies that you support and reap the benefits when they do well.