Asking for Cash or Credit Card

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.
Some transactions require a credit card. Renting a car, booking a hotel, or purchasing airline tickets all require you to use a credit card, or at least a debit card. If you're living on a cash only, you'll have a harder time completing electronic transactions.
With cash, your spending is limited to what you have on hand. Credit cards, on the other hand, provide you with additional purchasing power without the risks that come with carrying the same amount of cash. On the other hand, opting for cash over credit could be a good thing. Studies have shown that people tend to spend more with a credit card than with cash. Using cash for all your purchases minimizes the risk of going into debt.

Jelineex

Yes, you are right. Credit cards is big help in some aspect. You can transact anything even without the presence of cash. Its convenient. I just don't want to avail that service to avoid hassle in the future. I might be impulsive and irresponsible in handling it. There are many temptation along the way. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) Plus, the interest added is high. I want to settle with cash to have a priority in my needs.

peterradcliffe

yes, you are right also You can get a reward point when you purchase anything on credit card. Some cashback or discount you get. But when you purchase anything from the credit card you have to return to your bank otherwise there will be a penalty for you.

For cash one, fear is always with us that its gone be loss or theft by some other person