Finance forum for small business! Discussion on Funding your business, banking, loans, budgeting, tax, payroll, and exchange rates.

Do you prefer to work remotely or in an office?

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if you guys prefer to work remotely/at home or in an office.

Some people dread the commute...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to save money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chelley17 : Nice post, and for sure a lot of our members can relate on it, Yes Saving money is difficult especially in times that you feel its bills against all your money. You know what I mean right? In short when we take it on a cinema your salary is coming soon but your bills are now showing. All I can suggest was as per my experience in order to save you must tell to yourself that your are willing to do it, sacrifice some little things especially not going on malls on sale period and cut some wants things. Aside from it and the most important is the self discipline. Discipline yourself that you have to do it you have to save and lastly. ACTION, take an action start by saving little amount of money little by little and practice the habit of saving and sooner or later you will master that habit and you did not notice that you are saving as much as 20% of your income which was the ideal one.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbate View Post
      Saving is hard specially when you have little amount on your hand. The best way to manage and save is by identifying items on your purchases and segregate them. Separate items which are needs and wants then try to mange them. Second is allowing a percentage of your income to be banked or saved. Lastly invest what you have saved, and try not to spend the amount until you reached a set goal.

And also it's a lot more harder with that less income and lots of responsibilities to take care of. In such situations, even before you get your monthly payments or salary, you would have already spent in sharing it to all the responsibilities that needs to be taken care of.

Comment

Saving is hard especially if you have little in your pocket, a while back I had this same problem and I have really finding it very difficult to save because it was like my income was little compared to my needs but I just made up my mind to save, no matter how little just tell yourself you will be saving just a percentage and start saving from there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Largest Country in the world by land mass?

Trending

Collapse

Working...
        X