How To Fund a CatFish Business

Emekus

Please how can i finance my small business, my business is about Caytfish business. I have been told Catfish business is very lucrative. Please how can i fund the business i only have just $500 to start with, is the money enough to start Catfish Business?

Emm

Am also interested in this kind of business, i just hope someone is able to share some ideas on how to start carfish business.

Dictator20

Yes I think so, Start it inch by inch. If you are really serious about setting up a catfish farm, then you should invest in writing a business plan. This is very important as it helps you prepare and execute your growth strategies properly. Secondly, you need a business plan for your fish farm if you intend to raise capital, or secure a loanfrom the bank for your fish

G

If you are looking for a money to fund your cat fish business, As of now the only legit money making site that I can give to you is the Paid view point, where all you need to do is to answer all the surveys. It is legit because many people already paid out of it. Here's a link anytime you want to check it out. Paid view point - http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=l7x95v . by the way you can already have 1 dollar in signing up in this.