Finance forum for small business! Discussion on Funding your business, banking, loans, budgeting, tax, payroll, and exchange rates.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Fund a CatFish Business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Fund a CatFish Business

Please how can i finance my small business, my business is about Caytfish business. I have been told Catfish business is very lucrative. Please how can i fund the business i only have just $500 to start with, is the money enough to start Catfish Business?

Am also interested in this kind of business, i just hope someone is able to share some ideas on how to start carfish business.

Comment

Yes I think so, Start it inch by inch. If you are really serious about setting up a catfish farm, then you should invest in writing a business plan. This is very important as it helps you prepare and execute your growth strategies properly. Secondly, you need a business plan for your fish farm if you intend to raise capital, or secure a loanfrom the bank for your fish

Comment

If you are looking for a money to fund your cat fish business, As of now the only legit money making site that I can give to you is the Paid view point, where all you need to do is to answer all the surveys. It is legit because many people already paid out of it. Here's a link anytime you want to check it out. Paid view point - http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=l7x95v . by the way you can already have 1 dollar in signing up in this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
        X