What are your ways of saving money?

Kakashi2020

Money makes the world go round, it's a necessity for us humans to earn money. We use it in one form or another in our day to day lives. We work to earn money and we spend money to buy and pay for most of our needs and wants and what's left after that is saved.

What are your ways of saving money? Do you have a unique or extraordinary way of saving money?

Chima.k

Most times I save my money in commercial banks, and the end up withdrawing the intended save cash using my credit card or ATM card.

In my own country, you are forced to have credit card for withdrawal, because every money taken from the Automated Teller Machine the banks get some charges.

I am currently looking for better ways to save money money if anyone have an idea please share.

1) Make a note of your monthly income and expenses
2) After doing this few months you’ll have a clearer picture of how much money you spend on food, transportation, electricity, etc.
3) Repeat this for 12 months
4) Include known future expenses into the budget.
5) Once you’ve included all known income and expenses, you’ll see how much money you should have next year at this time
6) Cut down on non-essentials and find ways to spend less money on essential stuff.
7) If required set up a savings account to save the money