Which do you prefer physical banking or online bankng?

Kakashi2020

I hate going to banks, with its long queues and employees who seems to care only about money. Nowadays 90 percent of my financial transactions are online, it's the fastest and safest procedure in transferring and withdrawing money.

Wha​​​t is your take on this?

These days people are using online banking than physical banking because online banking is the easiest and simple process. The online banking process is time-saving and fastest. Banks are also helping in making the application user-friendly so that the user can interact with the application easily.

Sprite1950

I absolutely love online banking and have my bank's app on my phone so that I can check what is going in and out of my account on a regular basis. It's not convenient for me to keep calling in at the bank and if anything went wrong there I wouldn't know for some time whereas I would notice it immediately as I can check my account two or three times a day from the app.

There are some occasions where you have to go to a physical bank like when my mum died and I was dealing with her affairs and also when my granddaughter opened her first bank account but I've probably only been in twice in the last 5 years.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With the introduction of the online banking life has made comfortable and convenience for the depositors. There is always a long line in the bank that it is a wasted time when you go there just to deposit money or to withdraw. With the ATM there is no need to go there for withdrawal and there are machines that accept deposits too. What will force you to go to the bank is when you are paid with a check that you need to present to the bank teller for verification. However with the online banking there is the risk of being hacked so you have to be careful of your password. They say that you need to change it from time to time.

chicnthin

Modern technology has made our life easier. Everything is accessible with the use of the internet. Personally, I'm not comfortable using online banking even though it is proven safe and secured. I'm so anxious because one simple mistake, I could lose a lot of money. The amount of hackers, the possibility of being scammed are a few reasons why I feel this way. In fact, I only used online banking once and that was when the enrollment for school is through online and I have to make down payment. I'd rather go to physical banks or withdraw from ATM's to make a transaction than do it online. In that way, I would feel at ease.

Josemendez

Verified member
With the poor services of banking sector in developing countries , I do prefer to deal with online banking.

It is faster for me ,compared to the physical banking ,where I will have to go to bank , stand for long queue and in the end ,I will not be attained to well.

Some of the bankers are so corrupt that they will leave you behind , and serve their special customers who normally gives them money , irrespective of the fact that you came before those persons.

But with online banking , you can comfortably bank at the comfort of your home without much challenge .

Teatea

I'd choose online banking anytime, anyday. Infact, it has been really long since I last went to a bank, I sort out all my issues and bills online from the comfort of my room. Online banking offers more unlimited services than the physical banks, you can transact in the middle of the night online but you can't do try it with the offline branch. The stress of going down there to a banking hall full of people is also canceled.

D

Deleted member 30343

Personally I prefer online banking, because I hate going to the bank due to the queue in the bank and how rude most of this bankers can be.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I prefer online banking or anything online over going physical... In this era of covid-19 it's not even advisable and at the long period of technological evolution, online banking has shown that it's up to task... And one can not forget the stress of physical banking... The line of people and the traffic of it...not worth it.

Khezo

There are lots of stress associated with offline banking these days. The thing is the stress of lining upin front of the bank just to withdraw the money that's yours and beat sometimes very discouraging. So I personally prefer the online banking where I know I'll be able to make my transactions easily on my phone without going to the bank and if I do need to withdraw I use a POS agent

eojo2401

The corona virus has created a lot of inconveniences for the bank customers. To gain access to banking Hall this time around, is very difficult. In fact, you will need to go and write your name down at the bank gate as early as 5:am. So how do you expect me to like physically banking in this type of situation. My choice now is online banking.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
As much as I would to see the people handling my finances and we how they attend to my request and meet my needs. I would stil prefer to go for online banking to save me the stress and time that would be wasted in going to the bank and waiting long hours. Online bank is more advantageous to me as I don't have all time.