Finance forum for small business! Discussion on Funding your business, banking, loans, budgeting, tax, payroll, and exchange rates.

Do you prefer to work remotely or in an office?

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if you guys prefer to work remotely/at home or in an office.

Some people dread the commute...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Understand How Loan Works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understand How Loan Works

Before you decide to get a loan, understand how the loan works. How will you pay back the loan -is it per month or all at once? What is the interest rate? Will you have to pay back in a particular way, maybe the loan provider needs you to pay by using your bank account)? Ensure you know what you are getting yourself into and how every thing will work before you borrow the money.

It is advisable to do loan calculations before getting a loan by using the intrest rate. This makes it possible for you to know how much you are going to pay for the loan, and how a different loan amount interest rate may save you money.

You will find a lot of tools on the internet that will help you calculate loans. Get yourself a loan that you can really payback - the one that you can easily pay back and that will not stop you from working on other important things (such as saving for old age or retirement). Find out the amount of your earnings that will go towards loan payment - loan providers call this a debts to earnings ratio - and borrow much less if you do not like what you see. Loan companies usually want to see a percentage below 29% or so.
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

This is so an eye opener for those people who are planning to take a loan in the future, also the better way when you take a loan is to invest it so you can easily get payed of it and you can make it doubled up to tripled too. Honestly every time we take a loan we should invest it, so it will be worthy and if not maybe we will be having a hard time paying it. There is so many people that I know who take a loan for an investment, and they are so lucky because every loan that they invested returned back to them. All we need is luck and hard work.

Comment

I wanted to get a loan with this information i have to rething. I thought loan cab be paid at any point you which to pay the money. Am feeling taking a loan is very risky, i will better manage what i have loan doesn't worth it.

Comment

Loan is always my option when it comes to raising the exact funds for my business. I had a hard time completing all the requirements asked by the bank since they also needs assurance that I have the ability to pay the amount of loan I am trying to avail. I understand that since I was just 20y.o back then when I first tried to get a loan for my desired SUV. I wanted to convert the said SUV to Utility Vehicle so I can earn from it. I studied every pros and cons of it and I know that I can handle everything, so I was very determined that time. Luckily, I survived the 5yr contract and finished paying the said loan and the profit that I got from it was the fund I used to buy a property that I now convert into a house for rent. Of course, with the help of loan I managed to raised the exact fund for that and this time the process became faster and easier for me since I already build a trustworthy connection with the bank.

Comment

Loan is something to considered. I know that even successful businessmen that are multimillionaires already, still have millions worth of loans, and mostly that is where they actually started. There are a lot of organizations offering a very small interest and flexible term of payments specially to those who wanted to be entrepreneurs. Sometimes the requirements are more simplified than the requirements asked by the Bank.

Comment

This is a good topic because it is very relevant nowadays. I myself am paying loans monthly. Just a heads up, there are different type of loans. There's a car loan, housing loan, salary loan, calamity loan and so on. In layman's term it means borrowing or lending money from an organization or company and signing terms of how you will be able to make a payment depending on your budget. As of now I have a housing loan and a salary loan, not much of a burden since I chose the most convenient payment arrangement. This is the what most people opt for if they are in need of emergency funds or starting up a business because it is very easy to apply for one as long as you have the requirements needed. Also, before applying for a loan make sure that you will only lend what you can afford to pay so that you won't have problems in the future.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

What is the most populous country in the world?

Trending

Collapse

Working...
            X