Finance forum for small business! Discussion on Funding your business, banking, loans, budgeting, tax, payroll, and exchange rates.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Education Loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Education Loans

An education loan is a type of educational funding that must be paid back, with interest. Education loans come in 3 major categories:
    1. student education loans
    2. Parent loans
    3. Private student loans (also known as alternative student loans).
    College loan payments are credited to the student's account. Whenever you are deciding the amount to borrow, you need to request the amount for the whole year.
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

I believe before someone can get loan for education the person must have been admitted to the institution so that their will be proof that the loan is actually for the education purpose. Hope am right?

Comment

The state owned bank here in our country has created a student loan facility called the Higher Education Loan Program for Students (HELPS). They gave enough budget which will lend it out to students. A student can cover their expenditures related to the education with the loan. This is only one program which is supported by the government.
      Most government sponsored programs in our country have less budget. In that case, they need to select eligible students which are highly competitive and mainly based on their previous academic performance. When someone is trying to apply for a student loan, it is best to check if you could get any scholarship, which would be way better than borrowing money.

Comment

I am considering getting a student loan but i don't really know how to go about it. Though in my own country in Nigeria student loan is not really wort depending on. I don't even think Nigeria banks gives student loan. Because Nigeria have not reasonable to offer it citizens. Everyone is on its own, am thinking of getting scholarship instead of loan.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE

Trending

Collapse

Working...
        X