Discuss general finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other section of the forum.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Reliable Bank in Nigeria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Most Reliable Bank in Nigeria

What is the most reliable bank in Nigeria for Fixed deposit account, i have interest too pen account with either IBTC, GTBank or Diamond Bank. Are their better banks compare to these bank in terms of fixed deposit account rate.

Originally posted by Roli View Post
    What is the most reliable bank in Nigeria for Fixed deposit account, i have interest too pen account with either IBTC, GTBank or Diamond Bank. Are their better banks compare to these bank in terms of fixed deposit account rate.
    IBTC fixed deposit account interest rate is high and also depends on the amount you want to fix.
    These are the two bank i have visited to confirm their fixed deposit account rate:

IBTC Fixed Deposit Account Rate is 7%-%8. while GTBank fixed deposit account rate is 4% to %6.

Comment

The Bank i use should be the most reliable bank. Ecobank is the best bank in Nigeria.

Comment

• Effiong
        Effiong commented
        Editing a comment
        Ecobank should be the most terrible bank in Nigeria except they have improve.

I personally bank with Zenith, First and Diamond bank, with my experience having to operate with these 3 different banks on savings accounts, I can tell you that Diamond bank offers the highest interest rate as to the amount of money one have in the account. So therefore, I'm equally sure that it's still going to be the same thing with operating a fixed deposit account with them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.