Sharing views about the importance of following our career

jasminemax

Hi all, As a general audience I want to share some experience with you all guys. Being a professional in health industry I faced many challenges which at one point of time forced me to leave my career. Years passed by and then I realized my mistake and decided to hit over my career in full form to fill in the gap formed. As a result of my hard work I regained my career life but with lots of hardships. So never ever give up your career for any cost.

agbuyarashel

Everyone of us will face struggles not just in our career but in our life as an individual. For me, everything can be hard and it depends on us on how we will face it. That's why choosing the right career for yourself is very important.

In choosing a career, it's very important to choose what we really love to do and what we're so passionate about. It will motivate and inspire us to do better even if we encounter hardships along the way. Nothing is hard as long as it is something that makes you happy.

minou

"Struggles are blessings in disguise"...Even if someone chooses his/her career carefully and wisely, put effort into reaching that dream and planned very effectively, they will still face struggles, why?..Because They are an important part of our lives. Usually every new thing we try seems harder in the beginning and tend to get better in time. You did great job by deciding to get back on the track..hang in there it will get better soon !