Valuing Work

Jelineex

It is funny to think about having the desire to have a job. We seek and long for it. The will, eagerness and determination motivate us to do the best of our ability to be accepted in an entity. It gives us pride and happiness. Having a work gives us satisfaction and fulfillment to sustain our living/ambition/desire in life. However, only a few remained its commitment and valued its work. The attitude change as it grows in one environment. Others are becoming irresponsible and abusive of such privilege. Their duties and responsibilities are neglected. It is sad to see them losing its job. But it is a reality and must accept the consequences of its action. Let us be reminded to love and dedicate ourselves to work hard with sincerity and integrity.

Have you valued your work? I'll be happy to read your thoughts.

Corzhens

When I was quite new in my job, most of my colleagues were achievers that they feel they were underpaid and that their position was below their standard. Most of them left for another company. After 10 years when I became a department manager, those colleagues who left were still below my position although one was an assistant manager. If they didn't leave then I'm sure they would have been ahead of me. With my work experience I'd say that I have valued my job and it valued me back.

Jelineex

When I was quite new in my job, most of my colleagues were achievers that they feel they were underpaid and that their position was below their standard. Most of them left for another company. After 10 years when I became a department manager, those colleagues who left were still below my position although one was an assistant manager. If they didn't leave then I'm sure they would have been ahead of me. With my work experience I'd say that I have valued my job and it valued me back.

You will always be rewarded if you do your best at all times. Your love and dedication will never lost in sight. But sometimes its not the reality others neglect their duties and responsibility as if they own the company. They became abusive and unresponsive. I just felt that others are not valuing the idea of having a work in spite the difficulty of finding a job. I think that one should keep the commitment and sincerity towards work.