Does staff treatment influence productivity?

jaymish2

Many years in a row, google has been voted the best place to work on earth. Google has also been voted the best search engine in the world. Do you think there is a relationship? Google has a gym, a canteen with every type of food you can think of, baby care. a recreation room e.t.c. In general they treat their employees really well. As a result they attract the best people and we can see their productivity is through the roof. Does staff treatment influence productivity in your opinion?

Jelineex

Employees who are well treated and love will return it's loyalty to the company. It is a good motivation to do it well. A happy and contented employees will work with unity for the growth of the company.

NerdIndeed

Yes, they do. I firmly believe that on business, at first, it will be about your products and services. But as you grow and scale up, a company will be about people. The relationship you have with your employees, suppliers, customers, etc. You need to make sure they are happy doing business with you and meet their needs. On a side note, I think working from home is the future of work.

Martinsx

Of course yes, when the staff are treated well by the company or business owners, they tend to value their job and offer more effort in getting the business productivity growing on daily basis.

Good working conditions is one of ways to getting the undying commitment of your staff to delivering for the business always. Treat your staff well and they will take your business seriously.

Jelineex

Of course yes, when the staff are treated well by the company or business owners, they tend to value their job and offer more effort in getting the business productivity growing on daily basis.

Good working conditions is one of ways to getting the undying commitment of your staff to delivering for the business always. Treat your staff well and they will take your business seriously.

Yes, I agree with you. Employees are precious stone of a company. Without them, no business establishment will prosper. A good working relationship should be establish between workers and employers. It's a give and take relationship. This will result to good productivity.

Tehilah27

Of course, it does. If you're working somewhere you are appreciated and treated like a valued member of the team you will do your best to live up to that ideal. No one wants to work in a stress-filled environment no matter how much they are being paid. I know people who have quit seemingly lucrative jobs even with no other prospects in sight because they were not being treated as people with feelings and needs but like machines who were being paid to perform

Martinsx

Yes, I agree with you. Employees are precious stone of a company. Without them, no business establishment will prosper. A good working relationship should be establish between workers and employers. It's a give and take relationship. This will result to good productivity.

Exactly! Without the workers, there is no way of getting any business establishment that is not a one man business to function effectively and efficiently.

The workers are the fierce force behind the productivity of the company. No company can run itself, which makes it important to them to exist in the business.